12

Sex sense continues~

I flipped us over and took control, pressing my hands on his chest and rotating my hips building up my orgasm for the second time. "I want a family with you Gabriel, I know it may seem too early since we got engaged recently but I wanted to talk to you about," I tell him.

He looked at me and grunted before grabbing my hips and holding me still as he thrust up in me hard and fast before I lost my grip on my orgasm and coated his cock with my juices as he stilled and covered my walls with his cum.

"I think we need to discuss that at a later time when I am not buried deep inside your pussy," He tells me. I was hurt and felt stupid for even bringing up. "Your right I am sorry I made the mistake of bringing it up. I do apologize" I tell him before feeling his grip loosen and I climbed off him and out of the bed.

I grabbed up my bra and panties slipping them back on then walked into my closet and grabbed a shirt and pajama bottoms once dressed I walked out of my closet and headed for the bedroom door. " Where are you going?"

" kitchen." I opened up the bedroom door and walked out shutting it behind me and headed off. I could faintly hear Gabriel moving around in the room as I headed down the stairs and started to cook dinner.

"Look it's not that I don't want to talk about having a family, it's just I want to enjoy being inside of you and pleasuring you." I turned and looked at him before turning back and added the chicken to the pan.Saying nothing at all, just wanting to forget what just happened and move on.

He sighed and took a seat." What do you want from me huh?" he asked and I was honestly taken back by the question. I mean I know I am being the ass here with the silent treatment but that question got me." I don't want anything from you. I said I was sorry for bringing up the topic of kids. I just wanted to tell you that I want a family with you. But you made it clear you're not ready to talk about a family.so just leave it" I reply and go back to cooking.

" Well you of all people know I am busy, and that there would be no way in the world I would be able to help you raise our child." I sighed and dropped my head shaking it before I stirred the noodles and got ready to serve the food. I don't want to fight with him, but I know it's bound to occur.

" I want a family with you ok. Is that what you want to hear? huh? Is that what you want me to say?" he asked with hurt and exhaustion dripping from his voice. I turned off the stove not finishing the food and walked off. I was not going to fight with him, and I will not cry in front of him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "Answer me" I refused to look up at him, I was too hurt to form any words at the moment and I knew it was making him mad, "I said answer me" I looked at him."No, I don't want to hear that, and no, I no longer want a family with you" I yelled not caring who heard me. I was really upset and he was just making things worse. "I want nothing from you, so just fuck off," I said lying then jerked my arm out of his hold walked over to the door grabbed my keys and left. I fought the tears as I slammed my car door shut and sped off into the night.