24

(brief sex scene)

After we made love in the field of flowers we headed home and got cleaned up before we separated to help our moms make their big dinner.

"So, we picked out this plantation for the wedding, and I can't wait for you all to see how beautiful it is," I told them with so much excitement that all smile. I smiled and as I peeled and cut up the potatoes while Gabe was cutting up the green peppers and slicing the carrots.

" Tell us what it looks like," Beverly said while she took care of the noodles. "Well it's nothing compared to my soon to be bride," Gabriel told her which made her look at him with such pride while I was a beet red. "Thank you baby" I said and he nodded "any time now where is that kiss, I get when giving you compliments?" he asked and I chuckled.

" There was no agreement that every time you compliment me, I would kiss you like I did that one time" I replied and he pouted like a toddler who was just told no. "Can we arrange an agreement then?" I chuckled and kept peeling the potatoes.

"I am serious Anastasia," Gabe said and I looked over at him "we will see," I told him and he sighed then went back to what his mom wanted him to do next. Once we were done helping, our moms shooed us out and we took off downstairs to the wine cellar.

" Alright let's talk about the agreement," I said but Gabe had other plans. He lifted me up on a barrel that Dillon had down here full of liquor since he was in the wine and liquor business. "You talk I'll listen while I eat your tasty pussy" Gabriel said as he tugged my panties off and stuffed them in his pocket.

I was a dripping mess with his dirty words and my hormones adding to the mix made it a really wet mess.

"You want me to kiss you every time you give me a compliment like I done last time, right?" I asked as he rubbed my thighs. " Yep" he replied before kneeling down and blowing softly on my wet pussy lips.

I bit back the loud moan and opened my legs wider which was a task since I am in a pencil skirt. "How about this, every time you give me a compliment and you are around me I will either kiss you or give you head," I said and he stopped rubbing my sides and looked up at me as he pushed my skirt up much more.

" Are you serious?" he asked and I nodded while chuckling at his face, " I am" I replied in reassurance. "Fuck baby, I will agree to that.no way am I gonna pass up the chance to have a blow job from you," I smirked and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him close to my core.

He didn't need to be told what I wanted, just started to lick my labia before biting and pulling my vulva. I fisted my hand in his hair and held on to the barrel with the other all while I started grinding my hips against him making him and I both moaned.

"Yea Gabriel just like that baby" I breathed out and arched my body he pushed himself-closer and buried his face between my legs. "Use your tongue" I begged and nearly losing all forms of control when his tongue plunged deep within my core.

I moaned softly and bit my lip as I looked down and watched as he tongue fucked my pussy." I am goanna cum baby" I warned closing my eyes relinquishing in pure bliss. "Do it, I want to taste your sweet nectar," Gabe said before pushing his tongue back inside of me.

I couldn't hold it, the knot in my stomach was giving away and I just let go. My body arched up and he anchored my hips down while sucking every single drop of my orgasm out of me. I watched as he pulled back and his lips were covered in my juices.

" I swear that is my favorite flavor in the whole wide world," he tells me before helping me up and fixing my skirt not bothering to give me back my panties. I smiled and kissed him before pulling back and watched him lick his lips.

"I was thinking maybe before the super bowl you and I could go to a lingerie shop and you could help me buy new bras and panties," I tell him as I lean forward and kiss him licking off the last bit of my juices from his lips and pulling back watching his eyes fill with lust.