21

"Why? Is there something wrong with me and Gabe knowing?" I asked him and they both shook their heads. "Must be since you two kept this a secret from us while our family knows" Gabe said then grabbed my hand and headed downstairs.

" It's not like that at all Gabriel," Elle said as she and Maverick followed us down. "We will talk about this some other time, for now, we are going to go out and have a nice family dinner," I said then walked out with Gabe. I was happy and their little stunt is not goanna dampen my mood.

I told my mom that we would meet them at the Purlieu before getting in the car and leaving. "Why would it be so bad for us to know that your brother is with my sister?" Gabe asked I shrugged my shoulders" I don't honestly know" I reply.

"It's as if they think we will be against it and not one bit happy for them" I nodded my head as I took hold of his hand while I tried to relax him. I listened to him as he kept trying to figure out why they would keep their relationship a secret.

I lifted his hand to my lips kissed it then placed it on my stomach. "I am not sure what their reasons are. But I do know that we will soon be married and experience this little one growing inside of me." I tell him and watch as he looks at me for a brief minute then back at the road.

" If they want to keep their relationship a secret then we will keep our pregnancy a secret from them. it's only fair" Gabe said once we got a parking spot and climbed out of the car. "Whatever you want to do baby," I tell him. We climbed out of the car and headed inside, told the host we would be having a lot of people joining us.

After the host seated us at a long table, we talked about everything we hoped our future would hold. From his super bowl victory to our baby or babies growing up into beautiful people, who will learn about sports whether they are girls or boys.

We stood to greet some of our family members and sat back down when Maverick and Elle walked in. "Order what you like" Gabe informed everyone, "After dinner, we want to speak to our parents, and family except for Maverick and Elle," I said clearly signaling them out.

" You can't be serious Anastasia," Maverick said looking at me "oh but she can and she is Maverick," Gabe said then went back to talking with his brothers while my mom grabbed my hand and squeezed it knowing what had happened already.

As the dinner went on, we were talking about everything from football games, to who was gonna be able to make it to the Superbowl game in Pittsburgh apart from me of course, Since I am gonna be married to the Quarterback of the Chargers.

After we left the restaurant we headed home and got everyone we were goanna to tell the news to come with us. "Alright this is between all of us no one else," Gabe said and everyone looked at him. " So, whatever it is the two of you will share will not be told to your sister and Maverick?" Gabe's mom Beverly asked "that's right mom," he tells her as they take a seat around the fire pit and look at us. She nodded her head knowing already what had happen but just want clarification .

I know that half of them agree with Maverick in thinking that whatever we are gonna share will not be shared with them is not fair. But he didn't tell me about him being with Elle so why should I share my news.