22

"A few weeks ago, Anastasia got some news that we believe you all will like" Gabe started before looking over at me to let me tell them. I smiled and looked at our families "in about five months or so there will be a little Bennington or more," I said and our moms jumped out of their seats and came over to us.

"Really?" they both asked and I nodded then showed them the ultrasound picture that I got during my first appointment with the Obgyn. " Look at how cute the baby is," my mom said then took it over to show Dillon and my brothers while Beverly took her copy to show Lucas and her sons.

"Congratulations little sis," Benjamin said and Eric my middle age brother agreed with him as he looked at the ultrasound pictures. "Wow little brother I didn't know you had it in you to make a baby," Gabe's second oldest brother Adam said as he walked over and ruffled Gabe's hair before giving him a hug once Gabe pushed his hand away and laughed.

" What can I say, when you have a beautiful woman who you have known the biggest majority of your life and you get engaged you want to marry her so no other man can take her away from you and you want to have a family with her as well" Gabe replied as he pulled me in for a kiss.

I smiled as our moms held their hearts and awed at how romantic Gabrielle was being to me.

"So now you all will know why this little lady will be an emotional wreck and always crying" Gabe teased and I shoved him off making everyone laugh. He kissed my cheek and held me close making me smile. "It's your fault for doing all those nice things for me, like paying for my wedding dress," I said while snuggling in his arms.

" Well congratulations to the happy couple," Dillon said and everyone said their congratulations and came over to hug us before they each headed inside.

Gabe and I sat outside under the stars wrapped up in each other's arms just relaxing. "Just think in a couple of weeks you will be Mrs. Gabriel Bennington." I looked over my shoulder at him and cupped his face before kissing him softly.

"I really can't wait for that day to come. Like you can't wait for the super bowl to come. "I teased and turned back to the sky and snuggled more into his arms.

"Alright it's time to talk whether the two of you like it or not," Maverick said while holding Elle's hand and taking a seat across from us. "What is there to talk about Maverick, I mean you two kept something from us as if it was something bad, when it's just a simple relationship. when Gabriel and I were more than happy to share our relationship with the two of you." I said looking at my brother. Knowing that he is stubborn and will not let this go or wait to get this talk over with.

"We didn't know how the two of you would act seeing as you two are engaged and we are just dating" Elle replied I looked at her like that is the dumbest excuse ever. "Really Elle. After all that has happened, that is your excuse for keeping yours and Maverick's relationship from me and Anastasia?" Gabe asked looking at his sister.

"It's no excuse," Elle said I shook my head and looked away from her and my brother, "your right it's not," Gabe tells her and unwraps his arms from around my waist and sits up. I sat in the chair next to him so if he wants to get up and walk away, I won't stop him. "It's as if you guys think that Anastasia and I will judge you instead of being happy."