23

We got into it with Maverick and Elle so much last night that our moms got involved and had to pull me and Gabe away so the stress wouldn't affect me. And for us to calm down before the neighbors called the law for loud noises.

Which I didn't see happening since our neighbors on either side of us was a good distance away.

After we headed inside me and Gabe called it a night and went to bed so we could wake up early and go view the plantations. I took a quick shower then climbed into bed wanting a little relaxing sex which after Gabe got done in the shower, I started with giving him head. and he moved me so my pussy was at his face and started sucking my labia.

Today I woke feeling well relaxed. I was ready to face the day and get every last-minute ordeal with the wedding taken care of so the wedding planner could get it all ready for next week.

I slipped on a blouse then a pencil skirt wanting to go classic today for the meetings before I did my hair up in a French twist, followed by up with a soft Smokey eye makeup look and black wedges.

"Ready to go baby girl?" Gabe asked after I slipped my last wedge on and stood up. "Yea I am ready" I replied as I made my way over to dresser grabbed my clutch and phone before following him out the bedroom and downstairs. He held the door open for me then got in the driver side and headed to the first plantation.

When he pulled onto long driveway I looked up at the house and gasped. "Wow, this place is so beautiful baby," I expressed looking at the exterior of the place. It was a two-story plantation house, with a bell tower like at the main top.

" So I take it you love this place huh?" he asked and I nodded quickly which made him laugh as we pulled up to the front of the house, I got out and walked up to the front porch just staring at it then turned and looked at the long driveway that was lined with weeping willows on either side of it. Picturing how it will look with cars lining it as people filled out of their vehicles and made their way to where the wedding would be held.

"Hello and welcome to the Harmony Plantation," the wedding planner said as she stood next to the owner of the plantation. I smiled "this is a very stunning place," I said as I shook the owner's hand as Gabe walks up to me, wraps his arm around my waist then shakes the owner's hand as well.

After we were given the tour of the grounds, I looked at Gabe "so what do you think?" I asked he smiled "I think that we found us a place to marry" he answered and I squealed in excitement before I kissed him then threw my arms around his waist and hugged him.

The wedding planner and owner laughed at the action.While Gabe chuckled and kissed me again. After we got everything taken care of to book the property for next week we left and headed out to eat since we skipped breakfast. I was actually wanting to do some of the things we did behind the closed doors again to him while he ate but I refrained and continued to eat.

We talked about how everything is going according to plan and now we wait for our big day. Then after we ate, we headed to a small private field that only he knew about since his teen years." I have always pictured what it would be like to take you in a flower meadow" Gabe whispered as we walked from the car and headed towards a tree.

I blushed a little but was willing to do it since I am horny and he is just adding to the fire." Don't picture it, do it" I tell him as I yank him close to me by his belt loop and get down to business. "Oh, and I will fuck you before our reception" He promised as he made love to me.