32

We had arrived in Greece the exact time we were supposed to. We gather up our things and made our way to the cab that was awaiting someone to get in. Before we headed off towards the Astro Palace and Suites.

This part of Greece was stunning and I could tell why it was a great tourist attraction. Apart from the blue roofs, and the beach it offers private beaches so you could be alone without interference should you want to not be bothered.

" I can see why it is that you love this part of Greece and had never been till now," Gabe said as we headed inside the hotel and checked in before getting the key to our Suite and headed off to it.

"it's beautiful, has so much attraction to it, and looks so relaxing," I tell him as I follow him to our Suite and get the door open since he had his hands full with our luggage.

We had gotten their Honeymoon package which included massages, facial treatments, and spa treatments. After we got our things situated I walked over to the window and just took in the view of the ocean that was so inviting.

"We will go down the soon but for now we have to christen this room," Gabe said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him before turning me around in his arms trailing his hand up my arm to my neck and held me there as he kissed me.

We moved from the window to the canopy bed. I sat on the bed and helped Gabe strip then he helped me before he untied the curtains and pulled them close while I got the ones on the sides.

Even though we had our room privacy we still wanted more privacy so we closed the canopy curtains and got right to the lovemaking. Body creasing, slow sensual kissing, rubbing, and grouping.

After we made love three times we decided that we were gonna spend the rest of the day outside either in our own little hot tub or at the beach. It wasn't fully decided till Gabe seen me in my bikini that he said he didn't want any other person seeing me look as stunning and sexy but him.

I smiled and lead the way out to the balcony and placed our towels on the side before climbing into the hot tube and tied my hair up into a bun before laying back as Gabe climbed in and joined me.

"If our honeymoon will be anything like it was just a few minutes ago then baby I can't wait for what is to come." Wiggling his brows Gabe came over towards me and kissed me softly before he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to him.

We stayed out in the hot tub till dawn then we climbed out headed in once we were dried. Took a nice warm shower then got dressed and headed out for dinner. We arrived at Casa di Te Santorini and got seated where we can watch the sunset which just painted the perfect picture. I, of course, had taken pictures since we got here and that image was just another picture to add to the others. "So my lovely lady what is it that you are gonna get?"

I turned away from the beautiful scenery and finally looked at the menu which made Gabe laugh. "What?" I asked and he just shook his head while smiling.

"What?" I asked again. He chuckled before finally answering me. "You have been distracted with the view that you haven't decided on what you are gonna be getting to drink and eat."

"I can't help it. the view is just so breathtaking and It's hard to look away when you see something that is truly a masterpiece, work of art."

"Yea I know that's how I am whenever I look at you."

I looked up at him and blushed which made him smile and grab my hand.

After I looked over the menu I finally decided what I was going to get and I told the server before handing him my menu and watched him walk off before turning my attention back to Gabe.

"So Mr. Superbowl champion what is it that you would like to do tomorrow?"

"Well, I was thinking that maybe I can just have a nice spa day with my lady. from facials to full body massage."

"sounds really fun"

He nodded "it will be since I took the opportunity and booked that for ourselves tomorrow after lunch. Seeing as I figured half of the day on the beach is something you wanna do first before."

I smiled and nodded then thanked the server for my drink as he sat it down then walked off again after telling us that our food will be ready shortly.