31

For now, I am gonna let that little incident that took place between me and Gabriel go until he brings it up.

we are supposed to be leaving for our honeymoon but with the absence of taxi, I don't think we are going anywhere. Until we can get another taxi here which with the traffic this city has from the super bowl it might be a while. So,we went and met up with my mom and brothers took them to lunch before We got a call saying that the cab driver was here.

So we said goodbye to all of then then went and said goodbye to Beverly,lucas, and the rest before grabbing our luggage and headed down to the cab and loaded up the trunk before getting in and headed off to the airport.

With the traffic being somewhat bearable we managed to make it to the airport and half an hour before our flight was due to take off.

Once the cab stopped and Gabe paid since he wouldn't let me do it I climbed out and grabbed some of my things like my carry on bag while Gabe got out and grabbed the rest.

We headed inside went to the front got our tickets checked our bags in so they could be loaded on the plane before we headed off towards a little gift shop/cafe.

After we got something to drink and I got a few cute little trinkets we headed to the gate and sat down as we waited for our plane to arrive at the gate. A few fans spotted Gabe and approached him asking him for pictures and autographs which he did then as our flight was called he grabbed my hand and waved bye to his fans.

Once we were on the plane with the ticket checked and the stewardess telling us where our seats were we buckled up and got ready for taking off.

"I want to say I am sorry for what I said about you acting better than my teammates, it was wrong of me and I know you a not the type of person that would think that way," Gabe said breaking the peaceful silence.

"Thank you for apologizing to me. I accept" I tell him as he grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles as the pilot comes on the speaker and starts to talk to us thanking everyone one for flying with the airlines and he followed up with an estimated time it will take us to get to where we were going.

I watched the stewardess as she demonstrated safety precautions then told us where the exits were located in case of an emergency. Once she was done with that another stewardess announced that shortly they would be making their ways around offering drinks and snacks.

I looked at Gabe and seen him watching a mom with her little baby. "Just imagine that will be me and our baby when they arrive" I whispered catching his attention as he looked from the mother and child over to me.

"I can't wait till it is you doing motherly things with our baby, from late-night feeding, diaper changes, breastfeeding or bottle should they not want to breastfeed" he replied with a smile.

"I picture what you will be like with them. How you will help with the feeding, the changing, the late nights, and everything else as they grow up."

The plane started down the runway before finally lifting up off the ground and headed for our destination. Gabe and I talked about how we will do a whole lot of sightseeing, lovemaking, and other things while we are on our honeymoon.