33

Our Honeymoon was more than we ever imagine it to be. From the lovemaking to the fine dining and the spa time we had. It was incredible and very much worth the wait and time it took to book the hotel.

We headed back home after spending three in a half weeks in Greece taking in its culture and learning all about how they do things, and its history since I a nerd for that subject.

Now that we are married and the super bowl is over and down with Gabe and I can relax and get everything taken care of and ready for our little one or ones.

"This pregnancy seems so unreal but I know that I am enjoying the experience and that I can't wait to experience more with you," I tell Gabe as we sat cuddled up on our couch.

" I can't wait to experience more than what we have during this pregnancy after finding out about it. I can't wait till I watch your body change as our baby or babies grow more and more in you. I can't wait to tell you that you are stunning, you are beautiful, and breathtaking whenever you feel like you look like a hippo or a whale." He tells me as he holds me close.

"The swollen ankles and horrible stretch marks are some of the things I can do without during this pregnancy since so far I am not having morning sickness."

"Regardless of whatever your body goes through I will be right there with you to help weather its foot rubs, back rubs, or just heart to heart."

I looked up at him and smiled before I lifted my head up more and kissed him before laying back down and relaxed as he rubbed my belly that will soon be growing into a huge ball.

We headed out to eat then came back took a shower then called our families and talked with them for a while.

"Hello darling, how are you?" She asked once she picked up the phone "I am doing good mom, we just got home a few minutes ago, took A nice relaxing shower before we got settled into bed and ready to call it a night." I replied

"Well, I am glad that you are taking it easy. since this month is the dangerous even after the first few weeks" she said, "  I know mom, and we are doing everything carefully. You know Gabe has been making sure that I and relaxed and that there is no stress." I tell her. "Good I am glad that he is taking care of you like he promised when he asked me for your hand in marriage than the day of your wedding he told me how you are much more important and now that you are carrying his baby that there would be no stress, or anything coming your way."

I smiled as I looked up at Gabe who was standing in front of the bedroom window talking with his mom. He knew I was staring at him because he turned and winked at me before replying to whatever it was his mom was saying to him.

" By the way darling, your brother Benjamin had managed to book a late flight to Los Angeles, so be on the lookout for a call or text from him," mom tells me.

"Is he wanting to spend some time with his sister and brother in law?" I asked

"He said that he and Gabe have an unfinished game that needs to be taken care of and also he has some business to take of out there so why not visit the two of you while in town."