35

I sat there with Gabe as we waited for the nurse to call us back. I had invited Ben to come along but he declined since he had a business meeting today. So I told him we will be sure to tell him all that the doctor has told us.

"Anastasia Bennington" the nurse called as she looked out at the patients in the waiting area. Gabe and I stood up and walked up to her. "Hello" she greeted us. "Hello" we greeted then headed through the door and waited for her instructions.

"Alright we will start with getting your weight then go from there," she tells me as I walk up and get on the weight scale and watch the digital numbers climb from one hundred and thirty-nine to one hundred and forty-five.

"It seems like you are gaining the right amount as you should. in the first few months that is when the changing of your body will start taking place and then as you get closer to your fourth and fifth month then the whole weight gaining and other things will be something you'll be used to" she tells us as she writes the weight down before showing us what room we were going to be in.

After we had a check and got an ultrasound done we headed out got some lunch and arrived at our place right as Ben did in my car. I smiled and waved to him as we pulled through the gate.

After we parked the cars in the garage and I grabbed the bags of food and Gabe grabbed the drinks I went and lets us in while Ben was close behind.

"So what did the doctor say?" Ben asked as we headed into the dining room and I sat the food out and Gabe placed the drinks down and went to get paper plates and eating utensils.

"Well she said that I am gaining the right amount I am to during the first few months, then she said that everything seemed fine before having me do an ultrasound just to clarify. Which when the ultrasound was done not only did it clarify that little one was healthy but that I am only carrying one baby" I tell him as I took my seat and he took his.

Gabe came back in with the plates and eating utensils and sat at the other end of the table that way Ben was in between us on the left side. He handed Ben and me a plate and fork then we all dug into the containers getting what we wanted.

"Glad to hear that you are gaining the right amount of weight you are supposed to, and that everything is going good and that the little one is doing very well," Ben replied then thanked us for the food, which we told him not to worry about it, that we were hungry and we knew he would be to.

"How did the meeting go?" Gabe asked as I started eating my food. Ben made a face which made me laugh. "It was a long and boring one not that meetings generally aren't but when it comes to meetings about the wine industry then it becomes long, detailed to the thin line and tiring."

We talked some more before Ben's phone went off and he excused himself and walked off into a different room while me and Gabe started cleaning up and did the dishes much after Gabe protesting and me telling him that me doing the dishes will not put stress or pressure on our baby and that I would let him know if I get tired.

After we got the dishes down and put away I went into the dining room and cleaned the table then headed into the living room where Gabe and Ben were talking about football and when would be the perfect time and day for them to have their little game that was planned during their tux search.

"I start work again tomorrow for a little while so while I am gone you two can play your game. and when I come back we can head out for some lunch or to show you around town unless Gabe will do it while I am at work and the game waits till I am back so it will be called fair and square."

The guys nodded their heads "sounds like a great plan. but be sure that you don't overwork yourself tomorrow." they both said

"Yes dads," I said then chuckled while they rolled their eyes and Gabe shook his head."We are only looking out for you and the little one, not trying to tell you what you should and shouldn't do" Ben said

"She knows that she just likes giving me a hard time about things," Gabe tells him. "I should have known she would always give me a hard time about things that I was looking out for her over," Ben said shaking his head.

"I have to keep you both on your toes so you all don't feel like you have nothing to do" I joked as stood and gave Gabe a kiss then Ben a kiss on his cheek.

"I am gonna go relax in a bath, you boys be good and don't wreck this house or you will have to clean it from top to bottom regardless of it being spotless or not."

"Yes ma'am," they both said and gave a fake salute. I shook my head and walked off.