25

Since Charleston is a nice quiet town, I really didn't expect for the paparazzi to find Gabe, but they did and now they are staying till we leave just to get some type of gossip or news about Gabe's and My wedding.

"Alright since I was found by the paparazzi after weeks of "hiding" I want you all to be careful with things, don't give out private information because they are just waiting to get something about me and Anastasia," Gabriel said as we were all sitting in the living room.

" We won't say a word about the two of you. We have seen how much drama and rumors they have started between the two of you, and we will not add fuel to the fire" My mom said and everyone agreed with her.

"Thank you also much, and we are truly sorry that now you all have to watch what you say and will not be left alone when you leave this house," I tell them while I held on to Gabriel's hand. "I have always wanted to be famous" Adam said cracking a joke. "So being followed and my picture taken will make it a short dream come True," Benjamin said adding to the joke.

I looked at Gabriel and he half smiled. It upset me that this was bothering him, I mean he is a family man and to see him upset because the paparazzi are hounding our family just to get some type of lead about him and I really doesn't help.

" Look we knew this was bound to happen and with the wedding taking place soon, we also knew that they would be here in Charleston hoping to get access to the wedding to have pictures and video of the bride and groom before and after the ceremony," Beverly said.

"And that is why there will be guards who will be asking for the invites from everyone that arrives at the plantation." Gabriel said as he looked from me to his mom then everyone else. "And if no one has the invitation then they are not goanna attend the private ceremony of Gabriel and me" I added to what Gabriel said.

"I am so glad I put mine and your mom's away, cause I for one do not want to miss the opportunity to walk you down the aisle with your mother," Dillon said and I looked over at him smiling. "And we don't want to miss our son's first time getting married," Lucas said as he pulled Beverly on to his lap and wrapped an arm around her.

"They only way you will get into our wedding is if you are with Anastasia or me," Gabriel told them. They all looked at each other "so please don't purposely forget it" I begged as I looked around the room at everyone. "Staci you have got to calm down girl, no one will forget their invitation and risk being thrown out of this wedding" Anne said as she looked at me from the love seat where she and Tucker have been since they arrived this morning.

" I know I am just saying Anne," I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me. "You are a worrier" she replied and I rolled my eyes. "I have a right to worry" I informed her which made her roll her eyes.

"But you don't need to stress the baby or babies," Tucker said and Gabriel's head shot over to him. " How did you know?" Gabe asked looking at his best friend, "how did I know what?" Tucker asked looking back at Gabe, "don't play dumb Tucker, how did you know Anna was pregnant" Gabe said looking at his best friend.

"Well if I am being honest here you can actually tell unless Anastasia has been eating none stop" Tucker replied and I looked at him." Did you seriously call my best friend fat?" Anne asked standing up from Tucker's side and looking at him.

"No, I said unless," Tucker said trying to ease the tension that occurred after he said what he did. "It sure sounded like it,"Anne said defending me against her boyfriend. "Hey just drop it, I know I have gained some weight and I am not ashamed to say that yes I do look as if I am fat instead of pregnant," I told her helping poor Tucker out and she looked over at me.

" Still he could have worded it differently," Anne said crossing her arms over her chest. "It's ok I knew what he meant and I am glad he mentioned it so I can find a way to avoid the questions the paparazzi will ask when they catch a glimpse of my stomach" I assured her. She sighed and sat back down and we went back to the topic at hand before that whole looking fat subject came up.