36

Ben headed home after a few weeks. I enjoyed spending time with my brother when Gabe had to go and do things like interviews, a possible contract extension, and photoshoots.

Now I am here at work about to head home after a long day. I can't wait till I am home and get to relax in a hot bubble bath.

"Well I am off the clock and heading home, you all be safe and careful as you head home," I tell my coworkers as I grab my things and head for the door.

"Bye girl we will see you tomorrow. You be careful as well you are carrying precious cargo and I am sure your hubby wants you both home safe and sound with no scratches or anything" my Nurse practitioner Lacy said.

I waved one last time before I walked out and headed towards my car. I checked my car and made sure everything was ok and that no one was in the back hiding. Once everything was check I climbed in and headed home.

I decided to stop at a donut shop and picked up some goodies before I texted Gabe and let him I am heading home just made a donut stop.

"Honey I am home, and I got some yummy donuts" I called out as I walked into the house and started to take off my shoes then hung up my keys before making my way into the house and placed the boxes of donuts down.

I walked around the house looking for Gabe before walking into our bed to strip out of my clothes and headed into the bathroom where Gabe was standing next to a bubble bath.

I smiled and walked up to him place a hand on his chest and kissed him briefly before I put my hair up in a bun and climbed into the tub. "Care to join me or is this just for me?" I asked

"If you want I will join you, I just figured that after a busy day in the office dealing with patients that you are wanting to relax in a hot bath. I just added bubbles at the last minute" he replies.

"Well, it is very much what I was looking forward to. I just made a quick stop to pick up a couple of dozen of donuts before I fully came home."

He smiled and bent to kissed my forehead then stood "I will be right back I'm just gonna put the donuts in the fridge then I will come back and join you. till then I want you to just relax and enjoy."

I nodded and laid my head back and closed my eyes and just relaxed while he walked out of the room and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Alright baby lifts up for a moment," Gabe said when he walked back and stripped down. I opened my eyes and took in his appearance before lifting up like he wanted me to and watched as he disappeared behind me and sat with his legs on either side of me then gently grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back against him.

"This feels so great, thank you so much, baby, for doing this for me," I tell him as I relax against his chest and he rests his hands on me one on my thigh the other on my little bump.

"Like I said before I knew you would want to soak in the tube so I went ahead and filled up the tube after getting your text that you were coming home after getting you and me some donuts."

We sat there in a comfortable silence just relaxing enjoying the water, and each other company like we always have.

After we spent a little more time in the tub we got out when our skin started to prune up. Gabe handed me my towel after helping me out of the tub. I thanked him then went to let the water out but he stopped me and shook his head so I started to dry off while he bent over and let the water out.

Once we were dried off and dressed we headed downstairs got us some donuts and milk then walked into the living room and started watching some tv.

"So how was the interview today?" I asked after drinking down the bite of donut I took. "it was good, they asked if I extended my contract with chargers or if I was leaving and going to a different team. I told them they will just have to wait and see come next football season."

I nodded in between bites. He wiped the cream from my lip and sucked it off his finger and I placed mine and his plate down before I tackled him and started kissing him. I couldn't control myself, it's like my hormones are getting ignited with the littlest things he does. I managed to get myself together so we could at least finish our milk and donuts before moving on to some sexual acts.