Chapter 1

I was walking through the halls with my best friend, Joon. For some reason, I noticed that he's been acting kind of weird lately.

Anyways, we were walking with his arm over my shoulder when screams of excitement was made through the halls.

We stopped in our tracks and saw 7 boys walking with their school uniforms, with cold expressions written on their faces.

"Joon

"Joon. Who's that? Are they new?" I ask, looking at him in confusion.

"Who knows? One way to find out!" He then pushed me towards the group of boys, bumping me into one of their shoulders.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry! My friend pushed me without my consent." I looked up and saw an adorable face, glaring at me.

"Get out of my way, nerd!" He yelled at me as he shoved my shoulders, knocking me to the ground

"Bro! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Joon yelled at him as the boy stopped in his tracks.

Joon helped me off the ground and turned towards the boy.

The boy smirked as he walked towards us.

Joon gently pushed me behind him as he stood his ground.

"What did you say, bastard?" The boy asked as he went up to Joon's face.

"You heard me. JERK." Joon said as he shoved him back, earning 'oohs' from around us.

"Joon. Stop. We are going to get in trouble." I whispered to Joon and grabbed his arm, pulling him back but he didn't listen and just shrugged me off.

"No. I won't let a fucking jerk treat my best friend like that. That is just unacceptable." Joon said, as he eyed the boy.

"Do you know what is unacceptable? Fucking your best friend." He said, eyeing Joon with a smirk.

*THUD*

I looked down and saw the boy, wiping his hand across the mouth.

"If you lay a hand on Yumi, I'll kick your fucking ass!" Joon yelled at him as the boy just got up and smiled, looking at his bloody hand.

"You know, that was a hard punch. But I bet mine is harder."

Then all of a sudden, the boy punched Joon across the face, sending him to the floor.

Within a second, it started to become a fight which sent us to the office.

I took a seat, next to Joon who was in the middle with a black eye, and the boy on his right with a busted lip.

"Who started it?" The principal asked as Joon and I pointed to the boy.

"Jungkook. Do I need to get you expelled again? This is your second fight!" He yelled at him as the boy, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He started to pester Jungkook and Joon when he came across me.

"And Yumi. I thought you were a good student and now look, being involved in a fight that was unnecessary." He told me as he put his pen back on the table.

"Sorry." I bowed as he just waved his hand at us.

"Just leave. You guys are going to be late for class. Don't do this ever again."

We left the office and made our way to class.

Joon and I parted ways because he has music class and I have math.

As Joon left, I feel Jungkook looking at me.

"May I help you?" I ask, putting my bag over my shoulder.

He didn't say anything but it looked like he was studying me.

I just felt him staring at me until I finally broke

"I'm just going to go to class, now." I told him as I was backing up and running to class.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As we got out of the principal office, Joon and Yumi parted ways, leaving me with her.

I started to study her features. I need to know her. She seems like she's not one of those girls. I feel like she's different from other girls.

Then, something interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey, Jungkook! What are you doing?" Taehyung asked as I snapped out off my trance.

"Nothing. Go away." I scolded him as I saw Yumi running away.

"Hey, Jungkook! Please tell me your not falling for that girl!" He told me as I just started at him.

"Why would I like that stupid hoe? She's ugly and fat." I said as I walked off to class.

YUMI'S POV

"Okay, class! We have a new student in class!" The teacher announced as I put my head down and covered my face.

I bowed down and looked up to see Jungkook smirking at me.

"Yumi

"Yumi. You can sit in the back where Jungkook is." I bowed and made my way towards the back.

*THUD*

I tripped on Jungkook's foot and was on the ground, embarrassed.

I looked up and saw the whole class laughing, especially Jungkook.

I got up and marched up to Jungkook's face with my hands clunched into a fist.

"Look at this! She thinks she has the courage to stand up to me!" Jungkook yelled as the whole class started to laugh.

'I've had enough of this Jerk.'

I clenched my fist and raised my hand.

*SLAP*

I ran out of the class, angry as gasps were heard.