Chapter 19

I opened the door to find Jungkook, unconscious.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up!" I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't respond.

"Guys!" I yelled through the house and seconds later, the members came in his room.

"Oh my God." Jimin said as he covered his mouth.

"Call the ambulance!" I yelled as I held him tight, RM calling the ambulance.

YUMI'S POV

I ended up taking the bus and decided to go home with tears.

I rang the doorbell to see an unknown person at the door.

"Are you okay?"

Before I could answer, Mark showed up with his eyes widened as he saw me at the door.

He ran to my side but before he could reach me, I blacked out.

MARK'S POV

I heard the doorbell rang so I got up and was about to answer it but Jaebum answered it for me.

He opened the door and I saw Yumi in tears. She looked weak.

I ran up to her side but she blacked out in my arms.

"Yah! Yumi! Yumi!" I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch to find BamBam and Jackson playing video games.

"Move." They quickly moved out of the way so I could set her down on the couch.

I touched her face to feel her face burning hot.

"Give me a towel and a cold bucket of water." I told the members but they weren't moving.

"Now!" I yelled as they moved in opposite directions in a fast pace.

They gave me the materials as I rolled up my sleeves and began to treat her.

"Mark. Who is this?" Yugyeom asked as I finished treating her.

"Shes my sister. Her name is Yumi." I said, looking at Yumi who is still knocked out.

"What happened to her?" Youngjae asked as he crossed his arms.

"I don't know. I think I know why. It's Jungkook." I grabbed my jacket, thinking about Jungkook.

"Call me when she wakes up." I said as I walked out the door.

I got in my car and started to drive to Jungkook's dorm.

YUMI'S POV

I woke up, finding out that Mark was not here.

I got up with a major headache.

"Woah. Woah. Easy there. You just woke up." I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room to see Mark's friends.

"Where's Mark?" I ask, looking around the room.

"He's not here. He went to find Jungkook." Jinyoung said as he puts his hands inside his pockets.

My heart sunk at the name of 'Jungkook'.

YOONGI'S POV

I sat next to Jungkook's hospital bed, regretting what I did back in the dorm.

"Guys. I need to tell you something. Something that will make you hate me." I said, as I look back to Jungkook who is sleeping and back at the members.