Chapter 18

I woke up with a massive headache and saw that the spot next to me was empty.

I looked around the room and saw a bottle of pills and a glass of water with a note on it, sitting on the nightstand next to me.

I took the note and started to read it.

"Hey, Jagi. If your awake, take these pills. You need it after what happened last night. I took some already, so don't worry. I left with the members and will be back soon. Love you!" -Jungkook

I smiled at the note and was about to get up from bed when I noticed that i was naked.

I sat back down on the bed and took the pills with water as I gulped it down my throat.

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom, entering the shower and turning on the water as it hits my head.

*SLAM!*

"Hello? Is someone there?" I ask, looking out the door and turning off the water.

I start to get suspicious so I got out and wrapped a towel around my body as I walked slowly towards the door.

Just then, a figure pops up in front of me, making me jump in fear.

"Oh my God, Yoongi! Don't do that!" I put my hand over my chest as I tried to adjust to the situation.

"Sorry. I just want to tell you breakfast was ready." he said as he closed the door, locking it.

I look at his face. His eyes were droopy and his body was slouching.

"I thought you guys were gone." I put my hair down, letting it flow down my shoulders.

"We were. We just came back." he started to rub his neck, nervously as he bit his lip.

"Where is Jungkook?" I ask, gripping the towel around my body.

He slowly comes closer with his eyes staring right at me as I walk backwards, trying to find the phone.

I look around the room and found my phone on the nightstand, waiting for me to call Jungkook.

I turn around and pick it up, about to call Jungkook but it got taken away from me.

I turn around and see Yoongi's face up close.

"Yoongi......" He smashes his lips against mine as I tried to pry him off.

"Stop...." I pushed him off and ran to the door but was pulled back by Yoongi, throwing me on the bed.

He quickly hovers over me and smashes his lips on mine.

His hands unwrap the towel that is wrapped around my body and trails down to my thigh.

"Stop.... Please...." I beg as his hands goes closer in between my legs.

Just before he reaches my clit, the door flies open, and Yoongi is pulled off of me.

I grip my towel and cover my naked body. I look up to see Jungkook with his eyes flaring with anger at Yoongi's drunken state.

He looks at my current state and angrily looks at Yoongi.

"You motherfucker!" He launches at Yoongi and starts punching him.

I stare off in space as the others came in and tried to pull Jungkook away from Yoongi.

"What the hell is going on here!" Jin asked, with his hands to Jungkook and Yoongi as each member holds them back.