Chapter 6

I went to school, embarrassed about what happened yesterday with Jungkook.

'He is not going to remember, Yumi. He's not going to remember.'

Just then, someone scared me from behind.

"Whatchya doin'?" I turned around and saw Mark, laughing his butt off.

"Don't do that! You scared the shit out of me." I yelled as I put my hand over my chest.

"Sorry, sis." He said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Come on. Let's go to class." he said as he put his shoulder around me.

TIME SKIP

I walked in the class with Mark's arm around my shoulder.

I caught glances with Jungkook, staring at me like something is on his mind.

'Oh my god. Did he remember what happened last night?'

I looked away and took Mark's arm off my shoulder.

I started to sit in my seat when a note came up on my desk.

'I need to talk to you after school. Meet me at the gates. It's about last night.'

'Fuck. He remembers. How am I supposed to talk to Jungkook?'

"You okay, sis?" I put the note away so he wouldn't see who it's from.

He noticed what I was doing and held out his hand.

"Let me see who it's from." He ordered, looking at me.

" He ordered, looking at me

"It's nothing. From no one." I said as I put the note away in my bag before he grabs it.

"Now. If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I told him as I left the classroom.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went to the gates after school and waited for Yumi to arrive.

I just need to clarify what happened last night.

Yumi approached me, checking if anyone is looking.

"I need to ask you something. About last night." Her eyes widen in shock.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." She told me as she looked the other way.

"Let me explain first. God damn."

She stiffens herself in a listening position and pays attention.

"Last night, I was drunk and some girl brought me home. She treated me and it led to kissing......." I told her as I looked at her reaction.

'If she reacts, then it was her that I kissed last night.'