Chapter 10

I woke up to an unfamiliar room.

"Yumi! Your awake!" I look to my right and see Jungkook, surprised holding my hand.

"Where am I?" I tried to get up but he gently pushed me back down to the bed.

"You need to get some rest. We are at the infirmary in the school."

"How did I end up in the infirmary?" I asked, massaging my temples.

"Its a long story." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when the door opened.

"Yumi! I brought your food." Mark said, shoving Jungkook off seat.

"Thanks. How long was I out?"

"Just a few hours." Jungkook answered as he got up from the floor, dusting his clothes.

"Yeah. Jungkook even stayed here with you. He even stayed overnight. Am I right, Jungkook?" Mark asked with a smirk on his face as Jungkook choked on his drink and cleared his throat.

"You okay?" I ask as he nodded his head

"Im fine." He took another sip of his drink and cleared his throat.

"Anyways......... When do I get out?"

"When the nurse gets back." Jungkook said as he sets his cup down.

TIME SKIP TO THE SCHOOL TRIP

"Okay, class. You are going to be sitting next to your partner on the bus." The teacher announced as we all got on the bus.

I decided to sit in the back since I didn't want anyone talking to me.

"Hey, Jungkook! Sit next to me!" A girl yelled which made me look up to see Jungkook roll his eyes, making me giggle.

I cleared my throat and put my earplugs in as I looked at the window

I then feel the seat next to me shifting.

I look to my left and see Jungkook, smiling at me.

"I thought you were sitting next to that girl." I said as I crossed my arms.