Chapter 14

I woke up and found out that I was sleeping in Jungkook's room on his bed.

I look around to see the room empty when the door opens, revealing Jungkook with wet hair.

"Your awake. I  just got out of the shower. Jin is making breakfast." He said as he made his way over to me, kissing me on my forehead.

"Do you have an extra pair of clothes I can use?" I ask, looking down at the clothes I'm wearing.

"Yeah. Hold on." He went to his closet and took out a pair of clothes.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to see if the others are awake. You can change in here." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I looked at the pair of clothes he gave me and smiled as I changed into it.

His clothes weren't big or anything it was the perfect size.

I then hear a knock on the door, telling them to come in.

"Ready, Jagi?" He then noticed my clothes and smiled brightly.

"You look so cute in my clothes." I smiled at his comment as he walked towards me, pinching my nose and holding my hand in the process.

"Let's go." He said as he guided me downstairs as the members looked at me.

"Isnt that Jungkook's clothes?" Tae asked, which made Jungkook smile.

"Yes, it is. Got a problem with it?" He told Tae as he guided me to the dining table full of food.

He pulled out a chair for me to sit in which I gladly sat as Jin started to set the table.

Jungkook sat next to me and held my hand as the members start to sit down at the table.

"So, Jin. What did you make?" I asked, looking at the food.

"Noodles with shrimp." he said as he sat down at the table and started to fill his plate.

"Looks yummy." Jungkook started to fill my plate as the members looked at him, weirdly.

"What?" He asked, looking at the members who just shaked their heads and started to eat.

He looked at me, which I just shrugged in confusion and started to eat.

Jungkook ended up feeding me the shrimp and noodles, which I made eye contact with the others to find them weirded out by Jungkook's actions.

Just then the doorbell rang, causing everyone to pause.

"I'll get it." I say as I sat up from my chair and answered the door.

I then see 2 unfamiliar men. One with a rag and the other one with nothing.

"Hello. How may I help........" Before I could finish my sentence, the man with a rag covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming, causing me to faint as they dragged me into a black van.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Yumi went to answer the door so we just continued eating.

"Yumi. Who's at the door?" Jin asked, which nothing came back as a reply.

We all looked at each other in confusion when I decided to go check on her.

"Yumi? Who's at the............" When I went to check on her, she wasn't there.

The door was wide open. I looked outside to see nothing. No one.

"Yumi! Where are you!?" I yelled as I ran out the door and to the streets.

'Where could she be? Could she be kidnapped?'

I ran back inside and warned the others.

"Guys! I think she got taken." I said as they just looked at me in shock.

YUMI'S POV

I woke up to a dusty, old room with my hands tied to a chair and my feet tied together as well.

I then see a tall figure standing next to torture tools.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" I asked the man who was in the dark.

He stepped out of the dark and into the light.

'No. It can't be. He's..... He's in jail.'

"Surprise! Miss me, Yumi? Because I missed you." He said with a smirk.

"I never missed you in my entire life, Joon." I hiss at him, which took him back.

"Why am I here?" I asked, trying to get out of the ropes.

"Why are you here? To use you as bait to bring your boyfriend here so I can get my revenge." He said as he bent down to my level and smirked in my face.

"If you touch him, I swear to god that I will never let you see the light again." I threatened as I spit in his face.

He wiped his face and lest me alone in the room, tied up.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I started to pace back and fourth in the room, thinking about how stupid I am to let Yumi get kidnapped.

"Guys. Do you have an idea of who would do this?" Tae asked as the members sat down on the couch.

"Would it be any one of her arch enemies?" Jimin asked, which made me think more.

"No. I think this is someone who we know who might want to get revenge." Yoongi said as he rubs his head in frustration.

Just then, the TV turned on.

"Hey, guys! Remember me?"

'That voice. It sounds so familiar. Could it be? No. It can't be him. He's in jail.'

I turned my head towards the TV to see if I am right. And I was. It was Joon.

"Jungkook. If you want to save Yumi, come alone. I have a present waiting for you here. Come to this location in 1 hour. If you bring your fellow members, she dies."

Then the TV became black.

"How the fuck did Joon escape jail?!" Hoseok yelled at the TV as Jin smacked him on the back of his head.

"Im going after Yumi. Alone." I say as I grab my jacket and head for the door, the members screaming my name.

YOONGI'S POV

After Jungkook left to save Yumi, I mustered up the courage to go after him.

"Yoongi. Where are you going?" Jin asked, getting up from his seat.

"Helping Jungkook." I grabbed my jacket took my gun as I put it in my back.

"You can't go. He needs to go alone or they will kill her." Jimin joined Jin and tried to convince me not to go.

"Look. I don't care. I'm going over there to help my friends. So, if you guys are not coming, fine with me. But I'm leaving whether you like it or not.

I left the dorm, slamming the door behind me.

'Yumi. Jungkook. I'm coming.'