Chapter 2

I ran out of the class in anger, with gasps coming from the room.

I ran in the bathroom and into a stall, slamming it shut.

I started to hyperventilate as I held my chest and tried to breathe.

My vision starts to be blurry and my head starts to ache in pain.

Then all of a sudden, everything became black.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sat there shocked, as Yumi ran out of the classroom in anger.

I ran out of the classroom, chasing after her when I hear footsteps getting faster and louder.

I stopped in my tracks as Joon ran inside the girls' restroom.

'Why is he going inside the girl's bathroom?'

I stood there confused as Joon came out a second later with Yumi in his arms, unconscious.

I stood there shocked as Joon ran the other direction, as fast he can.

I walked back in the classroom, thinking if I did something wrong.

YUMI'S POV

I woke up, not knowing where I was.

I looked around my surroundings and saw Joon sleeping on the side of the bed.

I started to sit up, waking up Joon in the process.

"Your awake! Are you okay?" Joon asked as he saw me get up.

"Where am I?" I asked, holding my head because of the headache.

"Your in the nurse's office because you fainted in the girl's bathroom." Joon said as I took in my surroundings.

"Wait. What were you doing in the girl's bathroom?" I asked him, confused as to why he would go in there.

"No reason. Besides, the nurse said when you wake up, you can go back to class."

I nodded at him and got ready to go back to class.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sat in my seat, thinking about Yumi and how she ended up in the girl's bathroom, unconscious.

'Was it something I did? I feel kinda bad for her. Is it a bad thing?'

"Jungkook! Earth to Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Did you hear us?" Hoseok asked.

"Sorry what?" I asked, trying to act cool.

"I asked if you wanted to go to the club with us."

"Are you okay?" Jin asked as the boys looked at me in confusion.

"Yeah. I'm fine. What was the question?" I ask, trying to think of his question.

"We were asking you if you wanted to go to the club. with us." 

"Oh. Yeah. I'll go." I told them as I rubbed my neck.

I went back to thinking about Yumi and how she is doing.

'Shall I check on her? Aish. I don't know anymore.'

I rubbed my head, thinking about what I should do now about Yumi.

"Jungkook. There you go, again. Talking to yourself." Yoongi said, pissed off as he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"I'll be back." I got out of my seat and got out of the classroom.

I then hear laughing coming from across the hall.

I look up to see Joon and Yumi laughing.

I stopped in my tracks and hid somewhere.

They started to talk about something so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Ok. I'll see you later after school?" She asked as she gave him a hug.

She went inside the classroom as Joon just stood there, looking around suspiciously as if he's checking if anyone is nearby.

'What the hell is he up to?'

He took out his phone and dialed a number, putting it against his ear.

"Hey, guys. It's Joon. No, I didn't do it to her yet. But I will soon. Guys, I told you. If I get Yumi to lose her virginity to me within 24 hours, you guys owe me $100. I told you this. Don't worry. I'm going to do it when she goes home. Anyways, I have to go." He hung up his phone and left.

'He's using Yumi as a bet? And he calls me a jerk? He's only her friend just because he wants her virginity. And now, he wants to do it to her after school. I have to help her.'

I walked out of the spot and watched him walk away.

'Joon. You better watch out. I'm coming for you.'