Chapter 4

I woke up and saw that I was covered in a blanket and a wet rag on my forehead.

'Where did this come from? What happened last night?'

I thought of what happened last night, which made me ended up in tears.

I brought my knees to my face and cried. I didn't feel like going to school today. I'll just stay home.

My aunt and uncle are out of town so it's just me.

They always wanted me out of the house.

I just stayed in my bed and fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up on my bed, shirtless as my phone started to ring.

"What do you want, Yoona? I'm busy

"What do you want, Yoona? I'm busy." I ask with a cold voice, not caring what's going on.

"I miss you. I want you back. I'm sorry for cheating on you." She said in a sorrowful voice.

"BULLSHIT! You think I don't know what your motive is! You were just dating me for money!" I yelled through the phone.

"That's..... Not.... True! I truly loved you!" She yelled, which made me irritated.

"Yeah. Loved me for money. You know what, fuck you slut!" I hung up the phone and threw my phone across the room, breaking it in the process.

I rubbed my hair in frustration and gritted my teeth.

I drove to school and went to class but found out that Yumi wasn't there

'Is she still not feeling good? Should I check on her to see if she's alright? Aish. I don't know.'

I ignored the thought and fell asleep on the table.

TIME SKIP

I woke up, rolling my eyes to see a water bottle in front of me and looked around the class to find the classroom empty. Then I found a note on the bottle as I started to read it.

'This is for helping me with Joon. Sorry for causing you trouble.'

I smirked at the note, making me think it was Yumi.

'Wait. Yumi? Is she feeling better? Why didn't she come to school? How did the water bottle get here?'

I got up from the chair and grabbed my bag, throwing it over my shoulders.

I decided to leave the water bottle on my desk as I stopped by the teacher, asking him a question.

"Mr. Kim? Where did Yumi go? She forgot her pencil bag." I told him as I help up her pencil bag.

"Yumi? She went to her Taekwondo class down the street." He told me pointing outside the window.

"Thank you." I left the classroom and started to walk towards her class.

YUMI'S POV

I woke up from my nap with my head aching with pain as I looked at the clock.

"Shit! I'm late!" I grabbed my stuff and ran to school.

"Yumi. Your late. Detention after school." The teacher told me as I walked to my seat.

I was looking around the room to see Jungkook sleeping on his desk.

I went back to the teacher's lecture, not thinking about anything.

TIME SKIP

The bell rang from the school and it was now time for detention.

I stayed after school for detention as I started to took a glance at my watch, thinking about my afternoon Taekwondo classes.

I look around the classroom to find Jungkook still in his chair, sleeping peacefully.

I took out a full water bottle from my bag and placed it on top of his desk with a small note.

I took a glance back to Jungkook and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Jungkook. For everything." I whispered as I went back to my seat as the teacher came back in the class.

"Teacher. I have somewhere to be. May I leave early?" I asked him raising my hand.

"Where do you need to go that is so important?" he asked as he was grading papers.

"I need to go to my Taekwondo class. If I miss a practice, I will not be able to go the tournament this Wednesday." I told him honestly, as he gives me a suspicious look.

"Go ahead." I grabbed my stuff and said my farewell.

I walked to my class and started to practice.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I walked into the class and saw Yumi in a black uniform, practicing her spinning kicks.

Dang. She's good. I wonder what rank she is.

I looked at her belt as I widened my eyes in shock.

'She's a black belt? Damn! Now that I think about it, she's kind of cute in that uniform. Stop, Jungkook! What are you saying!'

I snapped out of my thoughts and called someone over my direction.

"Can you give this to Yumi when she's done? She left this at school." I told them as nodded and started to walk away.

I took one more glance at Yumi and smiled to myself as I left the studio.

'Yumi. No matter how much I think of you, I realized that I might be falling for you.'