Chapter 26

YUMI'S POV

"Yumi. Wake up. We are here." I took my things as Jungkook carried my suitcase and brought it out of the plane.

We hailed a taxi and went to my childhood home.

"Hey, Yumi. We don't have to go inside if you don't want to." I told her as we got out of the taxi.

"It's okay. Let's just enjoy our time here." I told him as we made our way inside, taking a deep breath.

TIME SKIP

We were on our way back to Korea and the trip was amazing. Jungkook and I had a great time.

When we got back, the members were swarming us with hugs.

"Hey, Yumi. Did you guys do it?" Hoseok asked as he got smacked by Jin.

"What they did or not is not your business." he scolded him with his hands on his sides.

"Thank you, Jin." I thanked him which he nodded.

"Did you guys get us gifts?" Jackson asked with a big smile.

"Of course we did." They all gathered around us and sat in a circle like little kids.

We all gave them their gifts which they happily loved.

"Guys. Lets go out to eat. We didn't eat lunch yet." Jinyoung suggested which all of us nodded.

Namjoon and the others suggested we should go to eat sushi so we went to a nearby sushi restaurant.

When we got there, we all sat at a big booth with Jungkook to my right.

We then ordered a big platter of sushi which costs more than $70.

"Jungkook. Isn't this a little bit expensive?" I ask as I bring him closer to me.

"Don't worry. Just enjoy the food." he told me with a smile as he took his hand in mine.

I smiled in reply and looked at the food.

I then feel a huge cramp on my side as I held it in place.

"Hey, Yumi. Are you okay?" Mark asked as he puts his hand on my shoulder, which everybody on the table looked my way.

"I'm fine. It's just a cramp." I told them as I squint my eyes to prevent the pain to get stronger.

They all started to eat their food, happily when I suddenly feel nauseous.

"Excuse me. I'm going to use the restroom." I said as I got up and tried to hide the fact that I feel sick.

As soon as I got out of the booth, the pain got stronger as I held my side.

"Yumi. Are you sure you're okay? Do we need to bring you to the hospital?" Jungkook asked as he held me upright to prevent me from falling.

"I said I'm......" then everything went black.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Yumi. Are you sure you are okay? Do we need to bring you to the hospital?" I asked as I tried to hold her upright.

I can tell she's not feeling well. She has a pale face and she's holding her side.

"I said I'm......."

She then faints into my arms, my eyes widening in panic.

The members start to panic as Namjoon and Jinyoung tried to calm them down.