Chapter 9

I walked back into the classroom getting stares from all around the classroom, mostly from the girls.

I went to my seat and started to unpack my bag when I noticed that something was missing from inside my bag.

"No. No. No. This can't be happening." I mumbled to myself as I was going through my bag, panicking.

Then I found a random note in my bag so I pulled it out.

'Meet me in the abandoned classroom or you won't get your diary back.'

As soon as I finished the sentence, I slammed the note on my desk and ran out the room to the abandoned classroom.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I looked towards Yumi to see her struggling to find something from her bag.

She took out what looked like a note and was  reading it, like she didn't know where it came from.

Then all of a sudden, she slammed the note onto the table and ran out of the room.

I looked at her desk and found the note wide open with the words clearly readable.

I picked up the note and read it, suspiciously.

'Meet me at the abandoned classroom or you won't get your diary back.'

I crumbled the note in my hand and walked out of the classroom angry.

(A/N: PRETEND THAT'S JUNGKOOK.)

I ran out of the class and made my way to the abandoned classroom.

YUMI'SPOV

As I ran into the classroom, nobody or nothing was there.

*CLUCK!*
*SLAM!*
*CLICK!*

I quickly turned around to see the door, closed and a smoke grenade on the floor, with smoke coming out of it.

I ran to the door, panicked but it was locked.

I tried to jiggle it open but nothing happened.

I grabbed something hard nearby and kept slamming it against the lock but nothing was happening.

I then feel my breathing began to shorten as I gasp for air, dropping the object on the floor.

Smoke filled the air and my vision began to become blurry as I collapsed on the ground, trying to stay awake but was failing.

Just then, a huge knock was heard on the door.

"Yumi! Hold on! I'm going to get you out of there! Hang tight!" The familiar voice yelled out as multiple knocks were heard.

'Would that be Jungkook? Yoongi? Mark? Who is it?'

Just then, the door busted open, revealing a tall figure before my vision became black.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As soon as I got to the abandoned classroom, the door was closed so I tried to open it but it was locked.

"What the......." I looked inside the room to see Yumi almost getting into unconsciousnees on the floor.

"Yumi! Hold on! I'm going to get you out of there! Hang tight!" I yelled through the door, making everybody take out their phones.

Just then, Mark ran up to me as I was trying to kick the door open.

"What's going on?" He asked, looking at my situation.

"Yumi is in there and needs help. I'm going to get her out." I replied, paying attention to the door that still didn't open.

This time, I thought of an idea. I walked backwards until I'm far enough from the door and ran towards the door, hitting it with my arm, busting it open.

"Yumi!" I fanned the smoke out of my face and covered my mouth and nose with my jacket as I ran towards Yumi who was now unconscious.

"Yumi! Can you hear me! Wake up!" Mark yelled, trying to wake up his sister.

"Mark. We need to get her to the infirmary. Move aside." I shoved Mark and bent down, putting my arms under her body and started to carry Yumi bridal style as I walked out the room, giving everyone glares.

"If any of you touch her again, there will be consequences." I yelled to the students who were now or still recording us.

"And you." I motioned towards the girl that had a book in her hand that had the name 'Yumi' written on the cover page.

"Give Mark her diary. I'll deal with you later." I said, coldly as I walked towards the infirmary with Yumi in my arms.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here?" The nurse asked as she then noticed me carrying Yumi.

"Oh my god. Set her down on the bed. What happened?" She asked, getting a few supplies from her cupboards and drawers.

I told her the story and took out my phone, dialaing a certain number.

"Hey, Jimin. Can you take care of those girls for me? The ones who did this to Yumi? They need to pay the consequences." I said on the phone as he agreed.

I hung up the phone and decided to stay by Yumi's side before she wakes up.

YOONGI'S POV

After what I heard about Yumi's  incident, I decided to visit her so I grabbed a bouquet for her so she could feel better.

'To be honest, I kinda have a slight crush on her.'

I walked inside the room and dropped the bouquet from my hand onto the floor.

I found her with Jungkook. She was already with him, sleeping with his hand attached to hers.

I turned around and exited the room, tears falling down my face.