Chapter 7

After I slapped Jungkook on the face, I ran out in the streets to cool off.

I walked through a lot of buildings and ended up in an alley.

I started to zone off, walking through the alley.

I then ended up walking on a crosswalk without knowing when I suddenly see headlights.

It got closer and closer when I was pushed to the side.

"Are you crazy?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" The boy yelled as he pinned me down, gently.

'Jungkook? What is he doing here? Did he follow me?'

We both got up and dusted ourselves.

"Jungkook, I............" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he was hugging me, tightly.

" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he was hugging me, tightly

(A/N: PRETEND YOONGI IS YOU.)

I froze in shock as I felt tears on my shoulder.

I hugged him back and rubbed his back.

"I'm okay, Jungkook. You don't need to worry about me." I told him as we broke apart.

"Yumi. I have something to tell you." he said as he looked me in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"I came here to apologize for what I did to you back at school. It was unacceptable for me to do that." he said as he looked down, putting his hands in his pockets.

"That's okay........"

"No it's not. I shouldn't have done that without telling you. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me." he looked back up at me with sorrowful eyes.

" he looked back up at me with sorrowful eyes

I smiled at his reaction and nodded my head.

"Friends?" I ask as I put my hand out to shake.

"Friends." He shook my hand and gave me a smile.