Chapter 13

I woke up to a familiar room and took in my surroundings.

"Jungkook?" I asked as I looked at the familiar boys that are standing around my bed.

"Yumi! What's wrong with you!? You could've died!" Jungkook yelled, which made me wince.

"Jungkook. Calm the fuck down. She just woke up......." Yoongi said, with a plain face which I thanked.

"You can scold her later, though." He said trying to hold in his laughter.

"Sorry, Yumi. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just so worried." Jungkook said with an apologetic face, which made me smile.

"That's okay, Jungkook. I'm fine. At least I get to go to my Taekwondo classes." I said, which made the members breathe through their teeth.

"Yeah.... About that...." The members said as I just looked at Jungkook whose head was down.

"Jungkook. What's wrong?" I ask, placing my hand on his, waiting for his answer.

"The doctor said he had bad news when you were in the emergency room." He said, with his head down.

"What is it?" I ask, looking at the others with confusion.

"He said you won't be able to attend your Taekwondo classes for awhile." Yoongi blurted out which made the members look at me with sorrowful faces.

"What?" Tears started to flow down my cheeks as Jungkook sat next to me on the bed and embraced me in his arms, comforting me.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"If it's alright with you, Yumi can leave now." the doctor said as he leaves the room.

"Oh, Yumi. I forgot to tell you. When you were in surgery, the class went back to the school." Jungkook told me as he got off the bed and helped me off the bed.

"Well. We got to go. We have some business to attend to." Jin said motioning the members to follow him out the door as we said our goodbyes.

Jungkook gave me a ride back home and helped me with my stuff.

He walked me to my door with my hand in his, fingers interlaced.

"Thanks, Jungkook for walking me home."

"Isnt that what boyfriends are supposed to do?" he asked with a playful smile.

"Haha. Anyways. Bye, Jungkook." I gave a kiss and a hug as I opened my door and was about to close the door but I stopped in my tracks and threw my arms around Jungkook, giving him a long kiss.

"Last kiss." I said as I ran back in my house and closed the door behind me, locking it in the process.

I leaned my back against the door and started to smile to myself.

I shook the thought out of my head and went straight to bed.

IN MY SLEEP

WARNING! 18+

I was on my bed when I felt the bed shift under over me.

I open my eyes and see Jungkook over me, naked.

"Jungkook........." Before I could say anything, he gave me a soft, long kiss, making me moan in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as his hand trailed up and down my body.

He took my leg and put it over his body as I felt the need of him inside of me.