Chapter 15

The members gathered in the living room, thinking about what they should do next. Help Yoongi and Jungkook save Yumi. Or sit there until they come back, not knowing if they are dead or not.

"Ok. We have to do something. We can't just sit here and do nothing." Hoseok exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air and started to pace back and fourth.

"That's it!" Jin yelled as he looked at his members, scaring them in the process.

"Guys. We are going to help them save Yumi. Now who's with me?" Jin asked putting his hand in the middle of the circle.

The members all looked at eachother before putting their hands in the middle of the circle, joining Jin.

The members got their stuff they needed and headed off to where Jungkook, Yoongi and Yumi are.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I parked the car and looked at the building where Yumi is being held.

'Hold on a bit longer, Yumi. I'm here.'

I got out of the car and walked up to the entrance where I meet two bodyguards.

"Name?" one of them asked, looking at me with a serious face.

"Jungkook." they both looked at each other and nodded as one of them started to pat me down, looking for weapons.

"Clean." the other guy said as they opened the door for me,allowing me to go in.

I look around the area to see no one until I hear a voice.

"Long time, no see." I whipped my head around to see Joon, smiling with his hands in his pockets.

"Where is she?" I asked, eyeing him and my surroundings.

"Straight to the point, are we?" he looked at me before turning around to meet his men.

"Bring her in!" I heard a couple of shuffling before I see one of his men, gripping her by her forearm, before throwing her to me.

When he threw her to me, I tried to keep her held upright as she held onto me tightly.

"Yumi. Are you okay?" I asked as I caressed her hair with my hand.

"Im fine. He didn't hurt me or anything."

"Enough with the lovey dovey. Now, on to the real deal." Joon reached to his back and pulled out a gun.

I stood in front of Yumi, with my arm around holding her back as she gripped my shirt.

"You really like to play hero, don't you?" He asked, gripping the gun in his hand.

I stood there, silently listening to what he has to say, not moving.

"I bet you wanted her all to yourself. That's why you got me arrested." He smirked at his comment as he aimed the gun to Yumi.

"You. We were best friends until kindergarten before you did all of this." He told her angrily as she begins to talk.

"Its not my fault to blame me. You did that to yourself." She starts to walk forward but I brought her back.

I then see Yoongi hiding behind a corner, motioning me to be quiet.

"Yumi." She looks at me before I move my head to Yoongi, which she follows and nods.