Chapter 16

It's been a week since the incident and we decided to just hang out at the dorm.

"Guys. What do you guys want to do for today?" Jin asked, walking into the living room.

"Ooh! How about movie night?" Tae, Jimin and Hoseok yelled out which made us shrug our shoulders.

"Ok. Let's go to the store and get the ingredients." Jin said as we got ready to go to the store.

IN THE STORE

When we got to the store, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were running around the store. Jin and RM were actually looking for groceries. Yoongi was just looking around the store, listening to music.

Jungkook and I were looking around, holding hands as we were looking around.

"Yumi. Can I ask you a question?" Jungkook asked as I picked up a package of chips.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked, not paying attention but still listening.

"Can we make a bet?" I stopped in my tracks and turned to him, answering him.

"What is the bet?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

"On Valentines day, I get to plan everything. You can't do anything except enjoying our date." he said, smiling.

"Not even paying for our food?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nope." he said, popping the 'p'.

"What's the catch?"

"The catch? Hmm....... Just wait and see." he said, smiling and taking my hand in his and intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Guys! Let's go! We're leaving!" Namjoon yelled as Jin is paying the cashier.

"We'll talk about this later." he whispered as he put his arm over my shoulder and started to walk out the store.

When we got home, everybody started to grab their pillows and blankets as Jin and Namjoon were making the snacks.

"Guys! The snack is ready! Did you pick a movie yet?" Namjoon yelled through the kitchen as Taehyung put the movie in the DVD player.

"Yep!" He jumped on the couch with his blanket and held it against him.

Everybody was on the floor, except for Taehyung, Jungkook and I.

I was cuddled up next to Jungkook with a blanket over us.

"So, what did you pick for a movie?" Hoseok asked from the floor.

"A horror movie." He replied, staring at the screen.

"What?! I hate horror movies!" I exclaimed as I hit Tae across the back of his head.

"Don't worry. You have Jungkook." He said, pointing to Jungkook who had an arm over my shoulder.

"I hate you." I told him as I got closer to Jungkook.

"The movie is starting! Shhh!" Yoongi whispered yelled as the movie turned to multiple colors.

===========================

"Aaahh!" Everyone yelled, throwing their popcorn in the air as a face popped up on the screen.

As for me, I put the blanket over my head and snuggled closer to Jungkook, shaking.

An hour has passed and the movie just ended. I was still cuddled up next to Jungkook, scared as hell.

"Yumi. Were you actually scared? It was just a movie." Jimin said as he crossed his arms.

"Shut up. Says the boy who has no jams." I fired back as the members started to laugh.

I got up from the couch and went upstairs to get ready for bed, annoyed.

I layed down on the bed and pulled the covers over me.

I started to think about what happened back downstairs.

"Were you actually scared? It was just a movie."

It wasn't just a movie. That actually happened to me once when I was younger. They have no idea how I was like back then.

Then there was a knock on the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Yumi? I'm coming in." Jungkook. I pretended to be asleep as I heard the door close and the bed shift.

I then feel an arm over me as I scooted back to feel his warm chest next to my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, behind me as I just shamed my head in response.

"That's okay. You don't need to if you don't want to." he kissed my head and started to get comfortable.

"Jungkook. Can I tell you something?" I asked with my back turned towards him.

"Of course, you can tell me anything." I turned around as Jungkook moved his arm under me so I was laying on his chest.

"The reason why I reacted like that was because it actually happened to me in real life

"The reason why I reacted like that was because it actually happened to me in real life." I told him, truthfully.

"What do you mean?"

"When I was younger, I was sleeping on my bed when I heard screams so I went downstairs to check what's going on. Then I found my parents on the floor, dead as well as a man with a mask on, holding a knife." I tried to hold back the tears forming in my eyes as I thought about my parents.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea." he started to hug me as he kissed my forehead again and caressed my hair.

"You don't need to apologize. I should've told you so I could get it off my chest." I told him as I layed on his warm chest.

"But hey....." I looked up at him as he looked me in the eye.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Okay?" he told me, cupping my cheeks as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Now, let's go to sleep." We started to get comfortable as we slept in each other's arms.