Chapter 27

"Congratulations, Yumi. Your pregnant." The whole room then became silent and awkward.

"You can check out at the front." The doctor leaves but as soon as the door closes, the room gets filled with cheers.

" The doctor leaves but as soon as the door closes, the room gets filled with cheers

"We are going to be uncles!!" The members say as they jump at each other, cheering

"Shh! Guys! There are people next door." I whisper yell as the room goes silent.

"Sorry." They apologized as I just rolled my eyes.

I tried to get up but the members stopped me, scaring me in the process.

"Yumi-ah. You can't get up. Your pregnant." Youngjae exclaimed as I the members nodded their head in response.

"I'll be fine. I'm just going to the restroom." I got up and started to walk to the restroom.

When I went to the restroom, I got an unknown text from an anonymous number.

'I heard you got pregnant. Just wait, I'll kill you soon.'

My heart ached as I read that. I put my phone back in my pocket and took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

As soon as I calmed down, I went back out to see the members talking amongst themselves.

"You ready?" they ask, about to leave.

"Um... Jungkook, may I talk to you?" I ask, shich Jungkook looks at the others before nodding and walking towards me.

"What's wrong?" he asks, as I take out my phone, hesitantly.

I didn't say anything except giving my phone to him, making him see the message.

"Who sent you this?" He asks, showing me the screen, concerned.

"I have no idea. I don't know that number." I told him, honestly.

"From now on, your not leaving my sight. Understand?" He told me, holding my shoulders.

"Let's go. You must be really tired." He told me as he took my hand in his and led me outside the hospital.

When we got home, I went straight to bed since I was so tired. The members however, decided to have a little talk downstairs.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hey. Since she went to bed, let's talk about how we are going to celebrate." I told them as they all sat around the living room, lazily.

"Not now. We are too tired." Hoseok tiredly said as he layed on the couch, eyes were about to close.

"Come on, guys!" I tried to keep them awake but they just fell asleep.

"Fine. Let's talk about this tomorrow." I said, lazily as I walked upstairs and saw Yumi sleeping on the bed.

I laid on the bed and cuddled next to her, eyes droopy from staying up late, watching Yumi at the hospital.

MARK'S POV

When Jungkook went upstairs to sleep, we all went back to normal and decided to talk about what Jungkook was talking about.

"Ok. Now, what are we going to do?" I ask them as they tried to come up with ideas.

"How about a party?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi sat up on the sofa.

"Well, duh! Of course, we are going to have a party." Yoongi said, tiredly as he looked at Taehyung who puts his hands up in surrender.

We started to plan the party until we couldn't think of anything else.

THE NEXT MORNING

Yumi and the members woke up to Jin cooking breakfast.

"Good morning!" Jin yelled as we walked into the kitchen.

"What are you making?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes in the process.

"Scrambled eggs for the pregnant lady. And before you say anything, I actually searched it up online. She can eat it." Jin said as he keeps his eyes on the eggs.

*A/N: I ACTUALLY SEARCHED IT UP ONLINE. NO JOKE.*

"What about us? What are we going to eat?" The others asked as Jin just smiled.

"Ramen. It's on the table. Eat up." He said as the members took a seat on the table.

Yumi took a seat next to Mark and Jungkook as Jin served her scrambled eggs.

"Thank you." The members start to eat when Yumi's phone goes off.

"Hello?" She asks as the members eye her as they eat.

"Who is this?" The members stop what they are doing and pay close attention to Yumi.

Jungkook takes out his hand in order for Yumi to give him the phone.

She gives him the phone as Jungkook puts it on speaker.

"Yumi. Long time, no see. How's Jungkook?"

Everybody freezes by the sound of his voice as it echoes through the phone.

"He's fine. Now, what do you want?"

The members pay close attention as the person on the other line laughs.

"I want your kid."

Jungkook's hands ball up into fists as he stares at his plate of food in anger. Nobody messes with them or the child in Yumi's stomach. If anybody messes with Yumi or the child, hell will break loose.

"You're not laying a hand on me or my child, Joon." Yumi said in a demanding voice.

"We'll see about that."

The call ends as Jungkook slams his fist on the table, making the food fly everywhere.

"Yumi. From now on, you are not leaving this house until Joon is dealt with." Jungkook said as he glared forward.

"I don't know how you are going to do that."

Everybody jumped at the voice and turned around to see Joon and his goons.

Jungkook stood up and stood up protectively in front of Yumi.

"Jungkook. Long time, no see."