Chapter 28

"Jungkook. Long time, no see."

Jungkook glares at the person at the door as he stands, protectively in front of Yumi.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" Jungkook asked, being on his guard as the others stand by his side.

Joon's gaze then fell on Yumi, then on her stomach.

"Don't worry. I just came here to make a deal." he told them, looking between them.

"What deal?" Yoongi asked, clenching his fists.

"I think Jungkook knows." Joon said with a playful smirk as his eyes land on Jungkook.

"No. I'm not letting you go anywhere near them." Jungkook said as he put his arm in front of Yumi, protectively.

Jungkook looks at Namjoon and Hoseok, nodding in the process.

Namjoon and Hoseok nods in reply as they take Yumi's hand and runs up the stairs.

As soon as they got up upstairs, everybody take out their guns and takes cover.

YUMI'S POV

Jungkook looks at Namjoon and Hoseok, nodding in the process.

They nod back and within a second, Hoseok grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs and into the room, followed by Namjoon.

"What is going on!?" I ask them, confused as they rushed me into the room, locking it in the process.

They then take out their guns and load it as Namjoon stood by the door and Hoseok by the window.

"What is happening!?" I asked, pacing back and forth.

"Jungkook has a plan and he wants us to keep you safe." Namjoon said as he keeps his guard up.

"So, what do we do? Are we going to die!?" I ask, stopping in the middle of the room to calm down.

"First, you need to calm down. Second, we wait until Jungkook gives us the signal." Hoseok asked as he took a glance through the window.

"What are you talking about? I'm perfectly calm!........." I continued to ramble them as Hoseok walks up and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Yumi! You need to calm down and listen to me. Okay?" Hoseok said as I tried to calm down.

"Okay." I took a deep breath in and out slowly.

"Hoseok. They are coming." Namjoon said as we closed the door behind him and got in his stance.

Hoseok started to look around the room when he suddenly took my arm and dragged me to a wardrobe.

"Hide in there. Don't come out until I give you the signal." I went inside and nodded my head as he closed the door and everything became dark.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As we were at gunpoint, I stood my ground and gave Joon the glare.

"Joon. Don't do this."

Joon smirked as he pointed the gun to my face.

"Tell me one reason why I shouldn't." he said, getting ready to pull the trigger.

I then sense Yoongi stealthily walking up behind me, telling me to to do anything as I nod my head in understanding.

"See you later, Jungkook."

Right when he was about to pull the trigger, Yoongi grabbed his arm and twisted it, disarming him as he screams in pain.

The gun fell on the floor, so I dived for the gun but someone beat me to it.

I look up and see Joon again with the gun in his hand.

"One more step and I'll shoot." he said as he gripped the gun in his hands.

"I mean it." he pointed the gun at me, just as I stepped forward.

"Give me Yumi or I'll shoot."

"You know I can't do that." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why not? If you give me Yumi, I'll leave you guys alone." I took a minute and looked at the other members who looked confused.

I looked at Jin and moved my head towards the stairs.

He nodded in response and started to head upstairs.

AUTHOR'S POV

As Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, and Yoongi were busy dealing with Joon downstairs, Namjoon and Hoseok were still waiting for the signal.

"Guys! Open up! It's me! Jin." Jin yelled as he knocked on the door, which Hoseok opened it.

"What's going on? Is he gone?" Namjoon asked as Yumi started to come out of the closet.

"No. Jungkook told me to bring Yumi downstairs and let Joon take her in exchange to leaving us alone." Jin said as Namjoon and Hoseok nodded in understanding.

"You can't possibly be joking, right? He has gotta be joking." Hoseok said as he rubbed his forehead.

"I'll go." She said, straightforwardly.

"Yumi. Are you sure?" Namjoon asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Im sure. Joon probably has Jungkook at gunpoint."

"Okay. If you're sure." Hoseok said as he led Yumi to the door.

"I think he has a plan, so don't worry." Jin said as they all walked down the stairs.

=======================

When they got downstairs, everybody was looking at them like they know what to do.

"Go on, Yumi. Nothing is going to happen to you. We are right here." Jin whispered to Yumi's ear which she replied with a nod.

"Are you ready, Yumi?" Joon asked as she walked towards him.

"Wait. Can I at least say goodbye?" Jungkook said as they both stopped in their tracks.

"Fine. You have 5 minutes." Jungkook led Yumi to a room in the back so they can get some privacy.

========================

Once Yumi and Jungkook arrived at the room, Jungkook engulfed her in a hug.

"I don't want to go, Jungkook. Let me stay. Please." She pleaded as Jungkook closed his eyes.

"I'm really sorry. I really am." he said as he stroked her head.

"Jin said that you have a plan. Is that true?" she asked as Jungkook let go and walked towards the window.

"Honestly, I don't. I wish I did, but I don't."

As soon as he said that, she was already in tears. She also thought that he didn't care about her but what she didnt know was that Jungkook was crying as well.

"I love you, Yumi." he said, trying to not let his tears fall.

"Time's up. Let's go." Joon said through the doorway.

"I love you too, Jungkook."

With that, Joon and Yumi left the house.

As soon as they left the house, Jungkook broke down in tears. He felt bad giving you over to Joon. He didn't want to in the first place but little did he know, he had a plan all along.