The Past

Hello everyone so this is my first story and I hope you all enjoy it and if you see any problems just comment
(The castle for the hunters is made from stone and it will always look brand new)
(30 minutes before the ambush)
Williams POV
Williams: I was just staring out from the balcony of the castle of the hunters and enjoying the view and thinking about something until he showed up.

???: Hello sir

Williams:Ah Chris how is it my friend?

Chris: Very well sir. I actually got a surprise.

Williams: What is it?

Chris: I am getting married sir!!!

Williams; Congratulations!! Is it who I think it is?

Chris: Yes it is sir.

Williams: When is the wedding?

Chris: A week from now and then we take a break from being a hunter. What were you thinking about actually since we know each other already for a long time?

Williams: Just the prophecy for me.

Chris: Really still can't accept it sir?

Williams: What do you think it doesn't make any sense. I mean what does it mean that I will get a harem and what does harem even mean? I am sorry but it is not a word I am used to hearing alright.

Chris: Sir harem simply means that a group of women will be sharing one man which is technically you.

Williams: Well you do know I am not a person who is ready to fall in love right?

Chris: I know sir but you have to at some point. You can't remain single forever even if we all can't die from old age. By the way sir when are you gonna tell her that you like her?(with a smirking face)

(Other hunters also listening behind the wall from the balcony)

Williams: Is it really that obvious?(while his face is turning slight red and turns away)

Chris: Yes it is sir since you are one of the oldest hunters here and we know how you act and whenever she is around you act differently so yes it is.

Williams: I did not expect that for it to be that obvious.

Chris: Well you now have two options sir we tell her or you tell her?(with a small evil smile on his face)

Williams: Fine I will say something to her.

Chris: Good now go find her sir.

Williams: Wait what is that in the edge of the zone (he summons a pair of binoculars).

Chris: Sir don't change the topic.

Williams: Sound the alarm.( With a scared look on his face)

Chris: Why?

Williams: The factions have found us.

The alarm has been sound and now it is time for war

The faction leaders' POV

One of the original Satan Kings: They know we are here.

Azazel ( not sure if he was part of the time before the war): Well it does look like that.

Michael:We should now get ready to attack while we can.

Williams' POV

Williams: How many are there?

Hunter scout: at least 150 million sir.

Williams: They have the numbers at us since we are only 3750 hunters in total.Well then everyone to your team positions and I and my elite squad will be with Charlie squad now move.

The Hunters: Yes sir.

( At the gates of the kingdom of hunters)

Chris: Well isn't it the great leaders of the factions.

Michael: It is now time for you and the hunters to end.

Chris: Don't you see we were created to stop the war which all you three will fight for power and you will not like how the war ends even if you all will go to peace since we already know the future of what happens if we don't exist.

Satan king: That won't happen we made a truce with each other.

Chris: If you won't listen then so be it.( With a straight face on him) hunters for victory and for Honor and for the king!!!

The Hunters: for victory and for Honor and for the king!!!

Chris: Charge!!

( Timeskip when the hunter we're on the verge of losing and in one of the escape pod rooms)

Williams: We have to escape and repopulate. We are the last few hunters. So lets get out of here.

( When Chris activated the escape pods only one was working since the others were jammed from the battle)

Hunter no.2: Well looks like we will all go down fighting then rather than fleeing.

Williams: Well then it was a good thing we all serve well for our purpose and it is now time for all of us to die.

Chris: Not really since we all other hunters have agreed to this just in case a time like this.

Williams: What do you mean my friend?

Chris: Sorry sir.

( All of the hunters pushed you in the pod and locked it and started the count down)

Williams: What do you think you are all doing?

Chris: We all promised if it come to this moment we will all sacrifice ourselves just to save you to restart the hunters since you are going to have a lot of children ahead because of the prophecy.

Williams: Please don't. Open this up and let me fight with you.

Chris: No sir and we are sorry we failed to continue the mission and that the hunters had to end this way. Just don't forget us all and we hope to see you when the time for you to die has to come or if you see any other hunters around the world if they survived.

( The door has been broken and you see right in front of your eyes and your remaining hunters dieing right in front of you one by one and then it took three stabs for your friend Chris to die and he uttered his last words)

Chris: For...the.....king

( And he collapsed to fall to eternal sleep and your pod flew you away and...)

???: Time to wake you from your nightmare my friend.

If you see any problems or have any questions just ask but I will not spoil the story or show who is the harem.