My Friend

Alright guys this chapter is the start of season 2 of the anime but just to clarify I am not 100% sure what happened in the anime since I last watched it last year and school can be a burden and don't remember the right words used

and now let us begin the new season/chapters

It was 5 am in the morning and has been 2 weeks since he crashed a wedding  and Williams was just waking up from his dream/memory

Williams: Well that was a blood mess of a memory to remember using pain and torture.

IFRIT: That is an understatement to stay but who am I to object and also sir something is on your bed.

When he turned he saw a bulge in his bed and when he pulled the sheets he saw well I think you know what if not it was Rias sleeping beside you obviously naked.

Williams: Well this is a sight for your sore eyes if you are a type of person that wants this but for me this is dreadful. (while shaking Rias) Rias time to get up.

Rias: morning Williams. Do you like what you see?(with a slight lust in her eyes)

Williams: Rias what are you doing in my room and put some clothes on?(with his straight face and his right eye twitching)

IFRIT: And that is the Williams everyone knows and that you will see readers.

Williams:*Don't break the wall*.

Rias: Well I came home late and I saw you already asleep and I wanted to join you.

Williams: *Will this day get any worse?*

IFRIT: Don't test your luck sir.

Rias: You know since it is still early how about we have some fun? You can do whatever you want with me.(as she pushes Williams back to bed and her on top)

Williams: *Any guy will take this chance unless you are the type of person who is not into this or just doesn't like her* Rias get off of me so we can both continue our---

Outside the door

Asia: Williams time to get up for your training.

Williams: oh yeah forgot about that. (with slight fear on his face) Asia I will soon be out just wait downstairs.

Then the worst thing that can happen

Rias: Asia leave us please while me and Williams change first.

Williams: Why?

The door opened and Asia saw Rias on top of him

Asia: No fair you always leave me behind and now I shall make sure that you don't take him away from me to. (as she takes off her clothes)

Williams: Welp this is going to be a long morning.

Time skip to school and Williams lying his head on his table

Issei: Dude are you alright it seems like something bad happened to you.

Williams: No shit sherlock.

Then you notice  another girl wearing glasses

???: Well is this the famous Williams that everyone talks about?

Motahoma: Stay away from him Aika.

Williams: Well thanks guys.

Motahoma: Don't worry dude you are our ticket to get girls.