a battle and surprises

Williams left the kingdom and he teleported himself back inside in the house and he was greeted by something he wasn't expecting

When Williams came out of the portal the first thing he was greeted by was the Lich King inspecting his house

Williams: How did you get in here? (As he grabs his swords)

Lich King: Relax there young boy I am not here to kill you yet. I am here to talk to you first.

Williams: What do you want to talk about?

Lich King: first things first I got to thank you for purging the multi- dimension plain from all of those perverts and rapist that exists. Second I am here to talk about how the undead general escaped. You know your guardians can only slow them down since they are immortal until they resurrect their leader once again. Do you think you can be ready.

Williams: I don't know about that and why are you here?

Lich King: I am here to talk about your wife Monika.

Williams: Don't ever say her name. I have hidden her from my father for so long. I don't want you to be telling anyone or else I will kill you.

Lich King: In the upcoming meeting at your school is where we meet.

Williams: What meeting?

Lich King: The three factions are about to have a meeting at your school to have a peace treaty talk or some other things but it was ruined by an attack by those weird mages if that is the term.

Williams: God I have to head their.

Lich King: Let us hope our battle can be nice don't you think Williams.

Williams: This time you will stay dead Lich King since you are just using an ice clone of you.

Lich King: Not bad so you can still know the difference. Well anyways see you there.

Williams left the house and rushed his way to the school but he saw Y/N on a rooftop watching the battle and decided to meet him again.

Williams: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Observing you do know I can't interfere right since A/n is not allowing me to.

Williams: You do have a point.

A/n: Shut up you two and the 4th wall is already breaking but does it really matter if their is one?

Williams and Y/n: A little bit.

Y/n: Well anyways why aren't you heading down there?

Williams: It seems like they got it.

Y/n: Yes they do but Issei is about the fight the white dragon emperor and you are about to have a bad time with the Lich King again.

Williams: No references please. It was hard to fight Sans and make him my ally and I don't want to hear those words again. Anyways when are you returning home?

Y/n: Soon.

Williams: Well anyways I think we need to talk about---(then it started to get cold out of nowhere and snow). He is here.

Then a rift opened revealing the Lich King and some of the mages tried to attack this new threat but the Lich King swung his sword into the ground and ice spikes appeared and killed most of the mages and trapped everyone else.

Issei: What the hell is going on. Why can't I break this damn ice?

Chris: I think we shouldn't interfere to what is about to happen.