the unforseen

This chapter is not going to be continuing to story of highschool dxd since I got a bit lazy in continuing but I will continue the ending of season 2 so there can be a transition to next season.

Williams after 4 days and a couple of hours of him in healing pod he woke up.

Williams: God what the hell happened.

IFRIT: well if I remember correctly we were ambushed and almost killed then Y/n came in and saved us and then he called the sentients and they started healing us.

Williams: Well let us head down now.

When Williams headed downstairs no one was at home since there was school today.

Williams: Ah seems like no one is home at the moment but let us go back to kingdom shall we?

IFRIT: Don't we need to leave a letter sir?

Williams: Don't worry I will.

Time skip back at the kingdom

IFRIT: Why did we have to come back?

Williams: Since we have some unfinish business with the succubus queen.

IFRIT: I am surprised that you still found a way to trap it sir.

Williams: Me to but I wish I found a way to kill them.

IFRIT: If only the world isn't filled with lust. Am I right readers.

Williams: Now you are the one breaking it.

IFRIT: Hey you three do it. Why can't I join.

Williams: Anyways let us just head into my room.

As Williams was heading up in his bedroom he saw all the dead hunters/angels/demons and fallen angels remains or bones but as he was seeing this he was having many bad memories and moments.

Williams: I wish this never happened.

IFRIT: Well sir we can't stop the unforseen can we.

Williams: I know that but I wish I could.

IFRIT: Sir your only choices were let the fall happen or use the powers of death reincarnate again.

Williams: Well anyways here we are.

As Williams appeared in front of two big wooden doors with a continuous spiral swirling in each of the doors Williams pushed both of them opened and his room was shown.

Williams: How much I missed this place.

IFRIT: Nostalgic isn't it.

Williams: Well what do you expect.

As Williams was roaming around the room looking for an orb he saw many of his old pictures with his original family and with his new father and as he was seeing these he was smiling at all these happy moments. Then he saw the orb. When he picked it up he was transported inside of it meeting the succubus queen.(Just use your imagination on how she looks like since she can change her appearance into any one she wants).

Williams: Long time no see.

Queen: Long time no see handsome.

Williams: Don't try you know your powers are useless on me.

Queen: Huh at some point you will fall in love with me then I will be able to suck your powers and I will use them to turn this whole world mine.

Williams: Well as long as those chains attach to you is still holding you in place. Then no you won't since those chains use lust also so the stronger the lust the stronger the chain. Then if the lust is to low then it will use the failsafe of sucking your powers for strength. You think I haven't thought of this. I am the God Lerune you think I haven't outsmarted all of you. Please you are nothing compared to me you puny being.

IFRIT: Sir control yourself.

Williams: Sorry and also I wanted to have a chat with you.

Queen: Ohh the king himself wants guidance from me. So who is the lucky girl that caught your eye.

Williams: What are you---. What no I am married already.

Queen: But who said you only can marry one person.

Williams: Alright even if I do. You know my wife is a yandere right.

Queen: I know but isn't that fun though.

Williams: Just listen to what I have to say first.

Queen: Alright what is it.

Williams: Can you get rid of this stupid curse you placed.

Queen: What you having a harem. No why would I. Isn't it fun to have one.

Williams: No it is very frustrating everyday to think of an excuse to avoid them and try to make them not fall in love with me.

Queen: Well that is my power.

Williams: My goodness how many girls have already fallen in love with me without even trying.

IFRIT and the Queen: Around 18,900,057 girls.

Williams: You know that was a rhetorical question right?

IFRIT: So they can also be informed you know. That number is not including those girls who had slight feelings for you or those other very obsesive girls we met and almost got kidnap by.

Williams: What is the total number then.

Queen: 1,857,987,499 girls in total.

Williams: My goodness how bad my live has gotten.

Queen: Well this what we call the unforseen right.

Williams: Yeah but anyways I am done here. I will find a way to get rid of this curse.

Queen: We will see. We shall see if you can.

Williams left the orb and decided to go inside the vault to see how the guardians have been and when he headed down he saw siphon in a bit of a panic.

Williams: What happened?

Siphon: Sir we got some reports from the West prison that the general of the undead escaped and he is heading to free the other three.

Williams: Well is the immortal guardian up revived yet.

Siphon: Yes sir.

Williams: Well then all of you and stop the general from freeing the other three. Tell all other guardians to disperse and head to the other three prisons and slow him down until I am done with my crisis first.

Siphon: Yes sir.

Siphon burrowed under the sand and went to earn the other guardians to head to the other prisons and defend it.

Williams: Let us hope they can do it and stall them or else chaos will reign again if they resurrect him.

Hey guys 12Straight here so sorry I never updated this in a while since I was thinking of writing another story and also my grades in school are kind of bad so yeah I almost forgot to continue writing but don't worry I will try again to write soon so yeah merry Christmas and a happy new year

P.S. there won't be a story for Christmas and New year since I won't have enough time and I need to end season 2 so I can move to season 3 of the TV show then after that I won't do season 4 of it since I am going to use my side of the story and also should I interact more with Rias and the rest of the gang or should I focus more on Williams. One more thing I am going to do a story about the other character y/n soon so you can understand how he/she became.