War time and meeting

Alright guys this chapter will be a time in his past when he was the king of the hunters and a visit from someone he hates and who will you see at times from now on

Williams: Delta and Alpha squad go the the main (right) gate and be back up to Zed's squad. Chris your men they should head to middle fort and tell your men to activate the ballista  and slow down the giant ogres. Amber your assassins should head to the forest zone and slow them and kill them if they enter. Now my squad we will hold left gate while waiting for the portal to open so we can call back up.Now everyone move out and hope we survive.

hunters: For victory and for Honor and for the Hunters!!!

Just to clarify what is happening in this chapter Williams and his men and women have been trapped since the portal closed and they are trying to hold back the ogres and orcs that are trying to kill them and they are in one of the hunters make shift fort and these are the numbers

Williams squad - 700

Amber squad -342

Zed squad -1543

delta squad - 947

Alpha squad - 834

Chris -200 

total: 4566

Enemy

ogres- 180

orcs -7000

goblins -4000 

total: 11181 

leader Thrall

Then Chris went to him

Chris: Sir will we even be able to hold this long?

Williams: All we can do my friend is wait and see. All we have to do is hold out for 3 hours and the portal will open.

35 mins into battle middle fort

Hunter: Sir red flare at main gate.

Chris: Fire the ballistas and aim at groups and ogres.

forest zone

Amber:(whisper voice) Alright my men quick kill and escape.

Amber's men drop down and slice their throat or stab at the back but at the heart area.

1 hour into battle

Zed: Hold the line men!!! Keep charging and switch direction to dodge cause one hit is a burden to take.

orc general: Run them down and kill them.

The men of hunters charged and attack them in the head and try to break through their thick armor and skin. While all the orcs and ogres have to do is one hit them.

Numbers

Williams - 600 (since he sent men to help)

Amber - 300