My Father and someone

Alright guys this chapter is back to the kingdom of the hunters where Williams wasn't the first king but sombody else

(The kingdom of hunters the size of 2 japan country and at the castle's balcony is Williams over looking the entire kingdom)

Williams: What a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like this. The kingdom of hunters shall r--

???: There you are son.

Williams turned around and it is his "Father" (the one in the hood)

Williams: Hello there Father. How are you?

Father: Still well I guess. So when are you getting a girlfriend?

Williams: Father what kind of question is that?

Father: Come on son I am getting old now and we are not close yet to perfecting the immortality elixir.

Williams: Don't worry Father you shall live.

Father: I hope so but for know walk around with me.

Williams: Sure thing.

(Both of them started walking around the castle)

Father: How is our forces so far?

Williams: Right now we are at 120 k soldiers, 45 k assasins , 20 k mages and 500 k juggernauts.

Father: That is not enough for the upcoming war you know that.

Williams: I know Father. That is why we need the 5 other alliances to join us to fight against the Grim King and the Succubus queen.

Father: The King first he wanted a war against since he needs the eight crystals to break the dimension wall to get to the other world(which is highschool dxd).

Williams: True Father but he already has seven of them and he only needs ours now.

Father: The other alliances lost since they didn't attack as one they just defended their kingdom without any help but this time they will have help and also bring in your pets and find a girlfriend.

Williams: Father I will find one when I want to.

Father: Just messing with you son. You know I know some mothers in our kingdom who has a daughter who you can ---

Williams: Father enough already!!!

Father: Alright then son just messing with you.

IFRIT: He can be funny you know that sir.

Williams: Yeah yeah I know.

Father: Well I am going to a meeting see you later then.

Williams: See you later Father.

Time skip

Williams was walking around the kingdom when he accidentally bumped into someone

Williams: I am sorry I didn't pay attention to where I was walking.