a massacre

This time we will be 20 years back in the past

Williams was in his house thinking about a couple of things when the room became dark and someone shadowed in

Williams: Long time no see Helcurt.

Helcurt: Hahaha you called me so who is the target now?

Williams: Simple this guy his name hidden name is Seinen who runs many illegal brothels and sex slave market. I think you know what I want you to do?

Helcurt: No survivors am I right.

Williams: Yes kill everyone that works for him. Start with all the illegal stuff first and leave the signature mark of our crimes but don't hurt the victims. Leave them be.

Helcurt: Yes sir

Helcurt left the place and started going inside every last brothel and sex slave markets and killing everyone that works there but leaving the girls and guys that were captured. If they ever escaped they will be hunted down like prey who thought they were safe and kill them.

Now to the Seinen guy

Bodyguard: Sir we lost another brothel. It seems who ever is doing this is actually good at his job. I think we need hide you sir.

Seinen: Ready the cars we leave tonight.

Bodyguard: Yes sir.

Time skip 

Seinen's vehicles were driving to the safe house then the sky turned dark

Seinen: What on Earth is going here?

When he looked at the mirror he saw a dark shadow with red eyes running to them.

Bodyguard: All vehicles go go go go.

All the vehicles started moving quicker but Helcurt is still behind them.

Helcurt: Hahahaha tremble!!!

After some time being chased by a shadow they lost it and they headed into the safe house not knowing he was already waiting near the place.

Helcurt: Time to kill kill kill!!!

Seinen: When is my family getting here?

Bodyguard: Couple of minutes away sir.

Then the lights turn off and the camera screen were showing many guards trying to kill one target.

Bodyguard: Squad z what is happening out there?

Guard 1: Sir the thing has come and is taking everyone out.( At the background of the comm a lot of fun fire and people screaming because they are dying)

Guard leader: Every one fire at the thing don't let it pass through.

Helcurt: You think bullets can stop me!!! Take this.( Helcurt threw daggers in front of him and killed 4 guards. Then Helcurt turned the placed dark and started running and pouncing on them and rip there hearts out and continue on to the next guy)

Time skip 5 mins

Bodyguard: Is there any soldier left out. *But nobody answers*. Darn it sir it is just you and me then left.

Seinen: How did he take out 300 guards on his own?

Bodyguard: I don't know sir but this steel do--

Before he completed his sentence he was decapitated and his heart was pulled out. Then Seinen got scared fell backwards and crawled backwards.

Seinen: Please don't kill me!! I will give you anything you want.( Classic line before they die)

Helcurt: I don't want anything but your life but I will play a game.