The death

Here is the next chapter sorry took so long

A new day has come and he was still napping

IFRIT: sir wake up

(He was still asleep)

IFRIT: why do I have to do this again and then he electrified him to wake up.

Williams: God, IFRIT!!! did you have to do that you know that hurts right?

IFRIT: well how was I suppose to wake you up.

Williams: Good point.

(He prepared for his day and wen to school and was thinking about something)

IFRIT: Sir what are you thinking about?

Williams: I think yesterday someone was following us.

IFRIT: Sense it also but don't mind it first.

At the ORC

Rias Pov

Rias: Issei ask him to come to the club later I want to talk to him if he wants to join.

Issei: Yes President.

(Back at Williams)

Williams POV

(He was just placing his head on his table until Issei calls him)

Issei: Hey dude.

Williams: What?

Issei: Can you come with me to my club later. My President wants to meet you.

Williams: Sure why not.*great now I am going to meet my that girl from the Gremory family*.

IFRIT: *Get use to it.*

(Timeskip after classes since classes are already easy for him)

Williams: Lead the way my friend.

Issei: Alright.

(When you arrived at the club)

Williams: *looks pretty old already and I sense a lot of devils*

(Issei pushed open the door and the interior is better than the exterior)

???: Who did you bring pervert.

Issei: Koneko this is Williams my friend and President wants to meet him.

(When you entered the room you saw Asia and a blond guy Koneko the white girl who is a Neko and purple haired girl and Rias Gremory)

???: Hello nice to meet you Williams. My name is...

Williams: I know who all you are already thanks to the school since they talk a lot about you all.( as you sat on the couch)

Rias: Oh well then do you know why I asked you here then?

Williams: Not really. *Of course I do you are going to ask me to join your club*.

Rias: I asked you to come here see if you want to join the club?

Williams: * Nailed it*. I would love to join but my afternoons are usually full so no.

Akeno: *ugh I was going to have fun with my new toy*.

Issei: Really dude you don't want to hang out with us.

(then you gadget vibrated and you pretended to bring it out of your pocket which he just summons from his pocket)

Williams: sorry Issei but I got to go know. Duty calls. ( as he walks out to do his job)

(at the ORC club)