It a trap

Williams left the school and went to a forest to see who contacted him and it was Mr. Gason's son Marvin

Williams: Well this is surprising.

IFRIT: Why is it sir?

Williams: The last time they asked assistance was 5 years ago and they told me that I am done helping them and I am free from their bidding.

IFRIT: We should just visit and see.

Williams: Your right let us go.

Timeskip

A rift open and Williams came out in front of a mansion but he saw nobody outside to greet him

Williams: This is oddly suspicious.( Williams summons his twin gold swords and pulls them from the ground). Let us do this.

When he was about to enter the main doors of the house opened and the person that opened it was Marvin.

Marvin: Oh your finally here.

Williams: Sorry didn't had time to read your message something came up.

Marvin: It's fine.

Williams: Anyways where is your father he usually opens the door and where are the worked around here?

Marvin: My Father he is asleep and the workers today is their holiday.

Williams: Alright then.

Marvin: Come in I will lead you into father's room.

Williams: Lead the way.

While Marvin is leading Williams IFRIT noticed something off

IFRIT: Sir isn't it weird that Marvin is taking care of his dad.

Williams: True this isn't normal maybe his father  thought he can do this for the day.

IFRIT: I don't know sir?

Williams: Let us wait and see.

Marvin: Alright this is Father's room.

Williams: Thanks Marvin.

Marvin: If you need anything else just tell em I will be downstairs.

Williams: ok then.

When Williams entered the room it was dark inside and when he turned on the switch the room warped itself into the castle of the Lich King and he was surrounded by undead soldiers and The Lich King was sitting in his throne. (By the way I don't play WoW so don't flame me for any wrong reference I will do what I want)

IFRIT: Sir it is a trap!!

Williams: No shit Sherlock.

Lich King: Well we finally meet again Williams.

Williams: How are you already here? Your revive time is still quite a while compared to the other generals.

Lich King: Someone found a way to speed up the process and the immortal juggernaut is already free from his prison so we the generals will bring him back and rule this world.

Williams: Not as long as I live I will stop you.

Lich King: The last time we met it took your kingdom and your father with 6 other kingdoms to stop us. Your numbers have dwindled and the others are hiding. What can you guys do to us now?

Williams: Then I will have to kill you now.

Williams charged at the Lich King but the King just dropped an ice wall in front of him and stopped Williams charge. The King then disappeared into the ground and appeared behind Williams and started swinging his sword at him while Williams has to dodge or party the incoming heavy blows.

Williams:* If this keeps us my swords will break. Better start thi--*. Ah crap that hurts.

Williams got sliced at his sides by the Lich King's gauntlet

Lich King: Well well well looks like you got injured and I hope you didn't forget about my frost spell did you.

Williams: Of course I didn---'t. da da damn it is ggggettting cold here. I feel like sleeping.(The frost is affecting him)

IFRIT: Sir don't you dare sleep on me sir.

Williams: Well have---- a ----- ni--- ce day then. 

Williams was slowly turning to ice. Then the Lich King was walking up to Williams then outside the fortress there was a big explosion and when The King looked outside he saw a big artillery cannon shooting at his base and he sent his ice Drake to destroy it and when he turned around he saw his soldiers being killed by Y/n

Lich King: Who the hell do you think you are?

Y/n: My name is Y/n and I am here to save him and see you.

Y/n grabbed Williams and went to his Zipline and started heading downwards into the icey domain and got into his snow Mobile and started the charges he placed at the castle then headed out while being chased by an frost Drake.

Y/n: Alright open jumpgate.

AI: Yes sir.

A jumpgate opened and Y/n entered it with Williams on the other seat. When they got out they were outside Williams house. Y/n got out and carried Williams inside his house and when he got in. Everyone inside the house was surprised when they saw Williams.( Issei and his parents aren't here anymore)

Rias: Who are you and what did you do to Williams?(with an angry look on her face)

Y/n: Relax there Rias my name is Y/n and I just saved your friend here alright. Now get off the couch so I can place him down.

Everyone on the couch moved and Williams was placed on it but he was slowly turning to ice already.

Chris: How do we help him.

Y/n: I know Williams has robots when he need medic but how do you call them?

Williams: (he was able to whisper) sentients.

Then out of the floor two robots cam and teleported him to his room and they both disappeared.

Rias: Who are they and where did they go!?

Chris: At his room.

When they went to his room they saw both robots going to work to heal him and while that was happening a barrier appeared around them

Y/n: What does the barrier do?

Chris: I got this.

Chris threw a piece of crumpled paper and when it hit the barrier the paper bounced back and a laser bolt fired from the direction of the paper and almost hit Chris

Chris: Well now we know.

Rias: How long will this take?

Sentient 1: Total time left 4 days 6 hours and 3 mins before The King is healed.

Everyone else: shocked face.

Amber: I think we should leave Darling alone for a while.* Darn it I wanted to snuggle with my darling*.

Rias: *Noo my chance is gone.* Alright then.

Y/n: Welp Better luck next time.

Chris: What does that mean?

Y/n: None of your business and if Williams wake up tell him I said hi.

Chris: Alright goodbye then.

Y/n: You to.

Then everyone went to separate rooms and this is where it ends. So see you next time and tell me if you guys have any ideas for any chapters or anything you need explanation on but no spoilers of course.