Meeting him

???: For you call me Y/N

Williams: Alright Y/N what do you want?

Y/N: What can't I visit my counter part.

Williams: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well when the author made the story he first thought that should he make a male reader story or a regular one and he made a regular one but never deleted me.

Williams: Is he telling the truth author?

A/N: Yes he is but it was hard to decide and who knows if the people will like to be in his shoes.

Williams: But do you have the same powers like mine?

Y/n: Not really just a few differences in our story and powers but just nearly the same.

Williams: Alright.

Y/n: Do you want to walk around the place since I am curious how this place looks like in my own eyes since I haven't visited the place yet?

Williams: Sure why not.

( The two walks out at night and talks)

Williams: Why are you here?

Y/n: Well I used to be stationed at dimension 44 but I was transferred here and by the way this Earth looks better than the others.

Williams: Thanks so that means you have seen my other version there in a farm.

Y/n: Yeah I have he has a nice wife I got to say.

Williams: True to that.

( Then Y/n stops and looks at a cafe)

Williams: What is wrong?

Y/n: In my dimension we don't even have coffee anymore so I am craving for one.

Williams: Then lets go in

Cafe clerk: hello sir what will be your orders?

Williams: I will have a latte.

Y/n: I will have ( your order of coffee).

Clerk: Alright sir that will be ¥1300( or around $11).

Williams: I'll pay.

( Then the two sits)

Y/n: Don't mind me asking have you visited the other dimensions where I am the main character.

Williams: I have but my favorite one watching from afar is most likely the

None of these stories are mine just showing you them to you but these are own to the original authors and if you two authors read this I loved your story

Y/n: Interesting.

Waiter: Here is your coffees.

Williams and Y/n: Thanks.

Williams: But you know I really want to intervene the dragon Slayer version of you and crash the wedding and give him him the last fight or maybe just fight the four horsmen since my dimension has not many strong people left to fight here.

Y/n: You sure you think you can take him down?

Williams: Please I have faced harder opponents than him and I am also a ***.

(Sorry can't spoil it yet but for know that it will be)

Y/n: Well up to you.

Williams: I wish I can but a common rule in everything you can't intervene unless the owner of that said world says so. Meaning I can't just go there and crash a wedding but I can watch from a distance and keep an eye on them.

Y/n: Stalker for sure.

Williams: Hey then how do you keep an eye on them to know there weaknesses and other things you can use to your advantage.

Y/n: Alright now next topic.

Timeskip to 12 am

Y/n: Don't you need to sleep for school?

Williams: I can stay up without sleeping for 2 years if I want to but I don't.

Y/n: Alright then lets just head home now since I still have things to do.

Williams: Alright

( The two heads out and went separate ways)

Y/n POV
( Phone is ringing)

Y/n: What is it Ginger?

Ginger: what did you get out of him.

Y/n: Not much he really hides many things that is for sure.

Ginger: Well then looks like we have to move to Project Predator then so you can check how he fights.

Y/n: Alright then do I head back to dimension 5 or stay here?

Ginger: Stay we still need Intel on him before you kill him.

Y/n: Alright then then Y/n out.

( Closes phone)

Williams POV

Williams: Well he was interesting.

IFRIT: That is true sir.

Williams: I wonder what exciting things will happen from now on.

IFRIT: Well we just have to wait don't we.

(Gadget buzzes)

Williams: Who could that be?

Meet me at the roof of your house

-G.

Williams: Well then let's just open a portal and get there quicker

Timeskip

Williams: Long time no see Gundevar.

( Imagine a cyborg like bot in Terminator wearing a cloak)

Gundevar: Nice to see you to.

Williams: What brings you here?

Gundevar: Here to bring you mission report from dimension X.

Williams: Then tell it.

Gundevar: Sky net is going to fall soon just a matter of time but we found a problem.

Williams: Which is?

Gundevar: They nearly figured out on how to make a dimensional portal to travel to other worlds and rule them all.

Williams: Did you destroy it all?

Gundevar: We did but we have a another problem on where it seems like someone is spying for Sky net.

Williams: Then it will be a cyborg or a lvl 3 gate key guy since lvl 4 gate key is only a handful of people and trustworthy since I picked them all.

Gundevar: Well then thanks just one more thing?

Williams: What is it?

Gundevar: Do you have more bolt ammo?

Williams: Ok I'll get but just don't worry to much alright you guys will win and do well.

Gundevar: Thank you sir and now I need to leave. ( Opens portal and brings the crates of ammo)

Then silent came and Dawn is about to come

Williams: Well then time to prepare for school now. God time can be fast on you if you don't pay attention around you.

A/n: That will be the end and what did you think of adding Y/n into the story should I retain him till the end or do they become enemies tell me and message me if you have any ideas for a special or OVA chapter or chapters.