Another day

Here we go continuation of the story

Williams: Well after I invited Sirzechs and his "maid" Grafiya that they can sleep at my place they agreed and we are about to head to sleep and this happened. I don't even know why?

Rias: What I can't even sleep with Williams tonight?!

Sirzechs: Sis it is just for tonight don't worry.

Then Rias went to Williams

Rias: You sure you can sleep without me being at your side for tonight?

Williams: Don't worry I will be fine.*God I wish she doesn't sleep with me anymore*.

Grafiya: Alright my lady time to head to sleep.

Small time skip

Sirzechs and Williams headed to Williams' room and Williams is sleeping on the floor and Sirzechs on his bed

Sirzechs: Seems my sister is likes you.

Williams: Of course she is. At least I noticed. By the way why is the hunters never talked about. I mean the only people that knows us is the people that lived before the Great war and you Satan leaders?

Sirzechs: Well we thought that you guys have us one of the worst wars in history and the bloody massacre. We thought it is better to hide this bad history from everyone rather than showing this to them even if it passed already.

Williams: Makes sense you guys did fear us for so long.

Sirzechs: Now my question for you since you asked me is who are truly?

Williams: What do you mean?

Sirzechs: There was a time we were able to get your blood sample when you got captured by us but when we tested it. It became unknown to us. So who are you?

Williams: If I tell you the truth don't tell anyone.

Sirzechs: I promise to you.

Williams: For your information I am a God that has not been noticed for billions of years.

Sirzechs: Which one?

Williams: My name is Lerune the Ancient One.

Sirzechs: Wait you are one of the originals!?

Williams: Yes for know keep quiet about it only you on this planet knows.

Sirzechs: Alright but last questions. How old are you and what are you doing here?

Williams: I am 13 billion years old and why I am here that is for another time. Now tomorrow I have school and also it's parents day so good night.

Sirzechs: You are actually interesting to keep many secrets.

Williams: It is better for all of you to know less than to know more about me.

Time skip

Chris: So how was your sleep sir?

Williams: It was just asked a few questions to Sirzechs about what happened after our war and also can you guys go ahead I need to talk to Chris something private.

Rias: Alright then see you in school then.

Amber: Bye darling!!!

Williams: That is actually annoying.

When they are far away from everyone else.

Chris: So what do you want to talk about?

Williams: Chris if I die I need you to reborn the hunters and protect this world and my works and research.