The vault

???: You shall face the consequences for your curses my dear Williams no matter how hard you try they will return.

IFRIT: Sir wake up now!!!

Williams: What the hell did I just see?

IFRIT: I don't know but for now don't try to get up.

Williams: Why?

IFRIT: Don't you feel heavier?

Williams: Now you say it I actually do now I am going to wake up now and see what the hell is on me.

Wake up from dreamscape and then he notices Rias and Asia are sleeping beside him obviously naked

Williams: You know what time skip already since this will take a while to fix.

A/n: Alright then.

Time skip to end of school

Williams: Well let us go now.

Chris: Alright then.

Issei: Hey dude where are you two going?

Williams: Tell Rias we have somewhere to go and it something to do about the hunters

Issei: Alright then. Let us go now Asia.

Asia: Ok and be safe Williams.

Williams: I will.

Chris:( whispers) oohh she likes you.

Williams: Shut up idiot. (While he opens a portal)

Time skip

Williams: Looks like we are here.

Chris: I kind of miss this place and I forgot about all of the dead bodies around here.

Williams: Let us just move forward and go to the Vault.( Both started walking)

Chris: Actually sir I never figured it out but where is it?

Williams: Simple it is at the meeting room and just press the third fort's flag to activate the staircase to go down.

Chris: Who designed it?

Williams: I did and also the first king of the hunters.

Timeskip

Chris: That was a long way down.

Williams: This place is 1 km under the base.

At the hall of the vault stood 10 statue of knights with their sword pointing at the ground.

Williams: These ten statues are the first guardians of the vault.

Chris: Why are they unresponsive?

Williams: If the king is here they only can follow orders but if I am not here they attack anyone even fellow hunters.

Chris: Why did you invent such a thing?