Williams' meeting (Special)

Alright guys I am doing a chapter which you will rarely see in other books(from what I have seen) and as this chapter goes don't try to get confused.

At his home

Williams: Chris tell the Rias and the others I won't be in school for today.

Chris: Why sir?

Williams: Something came up and it is important.

Chris: Yes sir.

Time skip

Williams opened a portal and he is in a room with a big round table and he is the first one there.

Williams: Well looks like I am first.

Then other portals opened and other Williams appeared.

Williams(7): Well looks like you beat us here again Williams(1/MC/original).

Williams(8): Do we always have to race to see who gets here first?

Williams(7 & 1): Not really just for fun.

Williams(35): Then let us just wait.

Time skip

Williams(6): Alright who is not here yet?

Williams(1): Well one is from where is the only guy in Earth, one where he has a Yandere harem, the Overlord Williams(from the anime Overlord) and who is getting him this time?

Williams(98): I will.

When Williams left and ten minutes later he returned with Williams(14)

Williams(14):Why did you bring me here I was teaching one of my maids a lesson for betraying me!!!

Williams(1): By raping her?

Williams(14): Do you have another way to do it and besides after that they will always obey me and only allow me to use their bodies anytime I want or they want.

Williams(4): What went wrong in your creation?

Williams(1): We'll never know and leaves us with ---(and a red portal opened and they can hear shouting). Everyone stay away from the portal.

Then lots of knives, axes and any other melee weapon you can think of realistically and then a Williams jumped out and closed the portal.

Williams(1): You ok?

Williams(2): What do you think I am always running from those stupid Yanderes everyday so no I'm never fine and I need a shower.

Then a green portal opened and another Williams ran out of it and he was full of kiss marks and scratch marks

Williams(3): Worst dimension ever to live.

Williams(4): Well you can't do anything about it since we did all choose where we live.

Williams(3):Shut up your life is you are happily married with your wife and two children in a farm while I have to face up where a dimension where the girls never has seen a guy in the last 10 years.

Williams(4): My family is immortal and so is all Williams.

Williams(1): Anyways I think we should begin the meeting.

Williams: Sure

Williams(1): First order of business how are all of your dimensions.

Everyone lifted a green board

Williams(1): Alright then so what is our problem this time.

Williams(10): You know my dimension I am not even sure how long I can live since the Confederations are getting the advantage over us.