The world(special)

This will take place in the old days where there is still a kingdom of hunters

Meeting room

Xeer: Sir our forces in the left is ready the charge in against the next Demon King's kingdom. We are waiting for your orders.

Williams: Wait for the other forces in the other kingdoms to be ready. We will attack simultaneously so they can't back up each other.

Xeer: Yes sir. (disappeared)

Williams: Well that was a busy meeting to say.

IFRIT: Can't agree with you more sir.

Then Williams bring out an orb with "earth" in it

Williams: One day I will release this and this is how everything will run.

IFRIT: We shall see sir.

Williams: True my friend.

Then Chris and Amber comes in

Chris: Um sir what is that in your hand?

Amber: Did you make a replica of the world for someone?( as she is ready to grab her knife from her side and kill the girl who he is going to give it to)

Williams: *great Amber is about to go Yandere again*. No this is my what I will call my ideal world.

Chris and Amber: ???

Williams: I'll explain. Imagine a world where any race, religion and gender is equal to each other. Imagine no more hunger, war, stealing, rape and murder in the world. No more rich and poor. No more government to run the world. All we have to do is follow certain laws and if you break them mind erase everyone that saw it so it never happened. No more Global Warming, over mining, extinct animals and plants. We can create a world where everything coexists with each other and never run out of resources. Imagine equal education, equal rights for works and no problems which world continuously creates. No more perverts and pedophiles and rapist and hentai and porn like they never exist in the first place.(his eyes turning green)

Chris: But sir won't there be loopholes and flaws?

Amber: What happened if the person reaches puberty won't they get interested with their changing bodies and inspect the opposite gender's bodies?

Idealist & Williams: That is why I am not done yet but once I fix the problems I will create world and delete all errors.

Chris: Sir you can't do that. You don't have the power and the resources to do it.

Williams: True true but what if I told you I am a God will you believe me?

Chris: No since you don't actually look like one and if you are why haven't you revealed yet?

Amber: Yes I always will Senpai!!!*said that to loud*

Williams: Ok I see then just asking though. (keeps the orb) Well why did you come in the first place?

Chris: Well a man named Gavin teleport in the main hall and is looking for you.

Williams: Bring him here and leave us alone privately.

Chris: Yes sir.

Amber: Yes Darling.

Williams: (sighs) Can you stop calling me that?

Amber: No I won't Darling.

Williams: Fine just leave and call him.

Timeskip

Williams: Well why are you here son?

Gavin has Gold eyes and brownish hair

Gavin: Father I cam here to talk about a little problem I have been having?