new life

Previously from the last chapter

( And he collapsed to fall to eternal sleep and your pod flew you away and...)

???: Time to wake you from your nightmare my friend.

______________________________________
(This story takes place after episode 6 )

Williams: (As he wakes up he felt his face sweating from his nightmare) God that dream again and thanks for waking me up IFRIT.

IFRIT: No problem sir.( IFRIT he is like Draig which Issei possess but he is not something connected to his arm)

Williams: Now time to start school at kouh academy.*where I feel like something is waiting for me*

*where I feel like something is waiting for me*

______________________________________

Author: Well before I continue the story I just need to do a small bio of the character

Name: Williams Lerune (Le - rune)
Age: 103,500 ( but to everyone he looks 16 since of immortality)
(e/c):gold
(h/c):brown and the style is the hair of midoriya but not that big

Name: Williams Lerune (Le - rune) Age: 103,500 ( but to everyone he looks 16 since of immortality)(e/c):gold(h/c):brown and the style is the hair of midoriya but not that big

Author: Now back to the story.
______________________________________

Sona's POV

Sona: (As me and Tsubaki is waiting for the new transfer student we both saw Ria's and her peerage arrives.) Hello Rias.

Rias: Hello Sona. Why are you here waiting outside?

Sona: We are here just waiting for the new transfer student.

Issei: Oh I hope this new student is a hot babe.( Then koneko hits him at the head)

Koneko: shut it perv.

Williams' POV

Williams: So this must be the new school. Those two people the crimson hair girl must be from the Gremory family and that other one who looks like who is serious and all must be from the Sinitri family. Well looks like this will end well or not.(He walked up to them and said)Hello my name is  Williams Lerune. I was told I was suppose to wait here for someone name Sona to show me to my classroom.