Prologue

"You like him." The guy with plump pink lips and puffy cheeks stated as he eyed you.

"No, I don't." You mumble as you put your chin on your palm.

Your eyes not giving a glance to the guy in front of you but instead, you stare in awe at the tall guy beneath the tree. The rays of sun, bright and comforting as it kiss the boy's skin.

He was magical, you thought. His hair wavy as it falls on his forehead, his white button up long sleeves fit to his body and a tattered jeans hang comfortably on his thin waist. The green grass pressed on the sole of his timberland boots.

He is a beauty as he stare at the view in front of him. Big hands clutching his camera that hangs in his neck. He boyishly smile, his upper lips disappearing as his bunny teeth shows. His eyes crinkling at the sides and his nose form a perfect slope.

He was everything that a girl could ever ask yet he is so far from reach. If only you don't feel the heat of the sun and the sweat forming on your forehead, you could've mistaken him as a dream as he was just a perfect being.

You never met someone so perfect, nor close to being one. Not until you met him. Not until you met the guy named Jeon Jungkook.

"You do!" Jimin squeaked. Short legs jumping as he blocks the view where Jungkook was standing in.

You roll your eyes, hand slapping Jimin's face away. "I don't." You insist.

"Then why are you staring at him? God, you've been staring at him for ten minutes straight, you might scare him." He says as he lean in.

You blink in series. You've been staring for ten minutes straight? Liar. You couldn't be possibly staring at Jeon Jungkook for ten minutes, right? Because that shit is truly scary.

"Why don't you man up and go talk to him? He seems like a nice guy." Jimin threw a glance at Jungkook who had his camera sticking to his face.

"He is a nice guy that's why I can't just go talk to him." You explain.

"Are you shy right now?" Jimin chuckles, chubby fingers pinching your chin and you retreat away from his touch with your eyebrows furrowing.

"Stop pestering me, Park Jimin." You groan as you try to focus on your notes sprawling on your table.

You always like to call people by their full name. It was your hobby since then, and Jimin got used to it as he got to know you better. He finds it annoying at first but soon became a bit cute.

"I'm pestering you? Huh, excuse me, miss." He crosses his arms against his chest, eyes judging you jokingly.

After five seconds, his shoulders cave in, back slouching. "But seriously, I think you should confess to him before he gets snatched by some bitch." He says that catches your attention.

"You know he's quite a catch. I mean look at that butt." His head turning to the guy with wavy hair and timberland boots.

You slap Jimin's cheeks. "Stop perverting him."

"I am not! But dude, look at those thighs. Who doesn't want to be hugged by them?!" His voice rises as he grab a fistful of his hair.

And you chuckle. "You don't have to talk gay on me, Park Jimin."

People knew that Park Jimin wasn't really gay but he likes to gawk at bodies, especially men's that you sometimes question his sexuality. He likes checking them out but he also likes boobies and booty. He was pretty popular too, with him being the president of the dance club and an eye candy for girls who have raging hormones.

He had a couple of girls from time to time but he doesn't really settle with serious relationship. He said that he likes being free, it has many perks, like flirting around without anyone complaining or getting jealous.

"You need to confess now. You have to!" He jerks your arm and you hiss, you pull your arms away from him.

"No! I don't even like him." You said, frustratedly. Trying to lower your voice as you see people passing by your table.

"You don't get to lie to my face. You like him!" He screamed, voice higher than a girl's.

And your eyes widen. Your mind goes to a blank mode as you force shut your eyes. Your lips screaming out the words, "I said I don't like him!" Your voice at its highest pitch.

And before you knew it, you were already standing on your feet. The people around you stopped walking as they eye you judgementally. You only give back the same stare but the only stare you couldn't give back was the bunny's stare.

Jeon Jungkook was staring at you with wide black doe eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Buckle up, your ride with Jeon Jungkook starts now. Enjoy reading. :)