Five

Silence.

There was silence as you furrow your brows, lids squinting as you felt the rays of sun from your window project directly at your face. You fondle at your sheets as you still feel sleep wrapping its arms around you.

You shift on your bed as your brows meet more. Why aren't you hearing any sound? Not even your alarm clock.

Shit. Your alarm clock. You did set that up before you go to sleep right? Or maybe not? You are sure you did. But why didn't you hear any sound from it? Or maybe you didn't hear it because you were fast asleep?

You flatter your eyes open quickly and the first thing you saw was white, then the light bulb of it. You flip on your bed, groaning a little bit as your mind wasn't that fully awake.

You saw your phone. You quickly grab it, opening it immediately. You saw the time.

Another shit. You're twenty minutes late on your first subject. You quickly got up, hand swinging as you try to reach for your jeans and a white tee that was wide enough not to hug your form.

You washed your face and brush your teeth. And then you stopped. You just stopped moving all of a sudden. With bubbles surrounding your mouth and a tooth brush sitting in your tooth, you thought: Why are you hurrying?

You're already late. There is nothing you can do about that fact. You can only take your time to get ready and just sneak in your class if possible. So you hum as you continue to brush your teeth and decided to just take a shower.

Still, all you put on your body was your tight jeans, white tee and a black sneakers. You let your hair dry and you were off. On the way down stares, you saw your mother fixing some stacks of books in a shelf.

And you could only ask her why she didn't woke you up.

Only to be answered by, "I thought you set up your alarm and got to school early." She said.

You thought so too.

With that you ran out of your house then got to the nearest bus stop. Hopping into the bus that stopped after waiting for nearly 10 minutes, you sat down beside the window.

You had your earphones plugged into your ear and Taeyeon's voice was being played. Her high notes on point as you hop off the bus. You skip your way into the gates and made your way to your room.

Eyes cautiously watch the surroundings if ever one of your teachers might caught you. When you reach your room, you take a peek on the little glass that was on the door.

You saw Mrs. Song writing on the board and so you took that as a chance. Crawling on the tiled floor, you slip inside your room. Silently darting for your seat just beside Wendy.

The girl with a blonde hair and rosy cheeks. She was beautiful and you cant believe she's your friend.

But your face got crumpled when you saw another man sitting on your seat. On your seat, take note of that.

His hair was black and his shoulders are broad and he also have that pointy nose and intimidating eyes. He was attractive and he is on your seat. And you are crawling on the floor.

You poke his thigh and he looked down at you. He just looked at you. Then his eyes were back on the board in front of him.

"Yah." You whispered as you poke him again.

He looked at you again. "What?" He asked. His voice was very manly, and on the right pitch.

"You are sitting on my seat." You said as you try to not glare at him.