Four

"Damn, clichés. Why cant that happen to me?" You groan as you put a slap dozen of potato chips in your mouth.

Eyes glued on the screen of your laptop where a cdrama is showing. It was romantic, too romantic for your liking. Too surreal to even happen in real life. But nonetheless, you still continued with the dreams that the same story will happen to you.

Where the most handsome and the guy that every girl wants in their university falls for the girl that was just simple but with proud beauty that displays on her face. It could happen to you, yes, but only if Jungkook took interest of you.

"What are you watching?" Jimin took a handful of your favorite chip as he sit down next to you on the couch. You quickly put your chip away from his touch.

"Love 020." You pouted.

"Ah. That story is pretty cute. I love the leading man, his ways of showing her his feelings, its too cute. And the girl is just so beautiful, I love their chemistry. And oh my gosh, the scene on the lecture hall was just too cute. And in the library!" Jimin started to ramble. And you cant help but to roll your eyes.

"Should I watch or just let you tell the story?" You said as you put the laptop on his lap.

He quickly smiled at you as he put back the laptop on your touch. You roll your eyes again at him as you click on another episode.

"Park Jimin!" You whine as you lay on his lap, the laptop still in your hands. "Liking Jeon Jungkook is so frustrating and heartbreaking."

Eyes still glued to your laptop's screen, "The whole battle isn't even starting, honey." He said, hands stealing some of your chips.

"What do you mean its not even starting? Its been a month since I started liking him." You said brows furrowing.

"Uhuh, its only been a month. You need to calm down. Plus, you aren't even making moves to get him." He says. You pout, you suddenly shut down you laptop making the man groan in frustration.

"Its obvious he wont like me even if I make a move." You said as you sit yourself up.

"You dont even know that. Just give it a try." He says encouraging you, hands sneaking to get your laptop but you took it away from him.

Its been days of you feeling down and isolating yourself from others. You cant even start writing an article for your school's newspaper. Its making you frustrated and Jeon Jungkook is all unaware of it. That he is the reason of it. And that makes you even more frustrated.

You cant help but to wonder, what will happen if he knew he's making you frustrated? Will he do anything? Probably not, you shouldn't let yourself be eaten by daydreams and fairytales.

You dont know when or how did you start to like him. Sure, you meet him every now and then when he submit pictures for you to use on your article, he talks to you occasionally if he ever sees you on the hallway and had something to say that was passed by the teachers or the admins. He also compliments you with your writing skills, maybe two or three times. And that was it. You never really had a real interaction with the hot bunny boy. The closest one was at the tea house which was weeks ago.

You were lucky enough if all that happens in one day. Like today:

You were sitting alone in the journalist's room, facing your laptop, the screen lit up your face with a blank sheet. You're waiting for that will to write again, but it seems like you wont be feeling that any moment now.

The door opens, revealing a man with a strap of camera hanging on his neck. His black hair curled as always, it looked so soft and you just want to touch it. Different bracelet cling onto his wrist as he wore a white shirt that is too big for him but definitely fits his form.

His hand holding several papers, probably photopapers and a red flashdrive. You stare at him in awe as he make his way in the room. It looks like he's expecting to see Yoongi in here as he stride towards the table of the missing man.

When he sees no one there his eyes only starts to scan the room. Seeing your form sitting and staring at him, "Yoongi isn't here." You informed him.

He nods. Eyes wide and lips pursed. He looked cute just doing that. And you cant help but feel warm, you were certain that the warmth you are feeling is showing on your cheeks so you face your laptop again, avoiding Jeon Jungkook's gaze.

Little do you know the guy with ebony hair is now making his way towards you. Just standing behind you with big eyes as he try to see what is on the screen of your laptop. When he sees nothing, he bends down, stopping when his face is just beside yours.

You quickly lean sideward, shivering and your heart beating fast. You were flustered with what he's done. Does he really have to put his face beside yours?

"Why is it empty?" He asked you, facing your now awkwardly leaning away from him face.

"I...I cant seem to find the right words." You said. Your cheeks feels like its on fire with the distance of your face with his.

"Every word you write is right." He chuckles as he turn to your laptop. Arms passing by your shoulder, so you lean away more giving him space since you dont want to feel your skin with his. Afraid of what you will feel if ever you feel him again.

His fingers touched your keyboard. Wasting no time to type: 'Mr. Kim wants to talk to you, meet him at his office later at 3 p.m. You can do it! You write so well always remember that. You amazing. -Jk.'

After typing it, the bunny guy turns to face you again. This time giving you a sweet smile. Eyes disappearing as he did so, front teeth showing without shyness. Too cute for you. And you cant help but smile back, feeling yourself being lift up from the void you were in these past few days.

Feeling light, you felt yourself in a cloud nine. "Thank you, Jeon Jungkook." You muttered making him smile even more if possible.

"Anytime, Y/n." He says as he pat your head gently.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's an update for y'all. Can you y'all tell me if this story is doing okay? And would you like me to update more often with this book?

 Can you y'all tell me if this story is doing okay? And would you like me to update more often with this book?

Book Cover by MariaDinglasa thank you love.

Here's kookie with a camera: