One

"I like him." You admit to yourself as you let the grass settle on your nike shoes. Legs stretching as you sit comfortably on the grass.

Your eyes squinting as you try to bare the brightness of the sun. You were alone and you were tired as you pass half the day full of activities. Jimin is nowhere on sight and you guess he's probably making out with a blonde with a nice body and perfectly made make-up somewhere.

Your eyes search the area on sight. The greenfield of the school you were in was freshly cut. A few people walk on it as they try to go to their classrooms. And you were just there observing when your eyes suddenly found an ebony wavy hair with timberland boots.

The boy was tall and you recognize the feminine but boyish face he possess. It was Jeon Jungkook.

Your eyes widen as you feel your cheeks slowly heat up for an unknown reason. The reaction of your body to the boy was incredibly surprising and fast.

You watch him stride. His long legs march, thighs twitching and flexing with every step he makes. He was just so beautiful and you can't take your eyes off him.

Something inside your stomach tightens but it was weird as you feel light. It wasn't a thing that tightens and feels heavy, instead it makes you feel like your organs were out of your body that's why you feel light. It was new to you and you don't know if its a good thing or not.

The beautiful boy goes back and forth, your eyes only following his figure. His hand scratches the back of his head as if he's trying to remember something. You giggle under your breath as you watch him.

He looks so cute when he's so confused and disoriented. You tilt your head only to watch him more deeply.

He stops on his feet, he put his hand down and you bite your lip. Trying to be as silent as possible. You didn't want him to look at you again like what happened the other day. It was just so embarrassing yet it made your insides tingle.

He stood there for a second, pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking it for a bit. Then he put it back, and turns to your direction. Your upper teeth deeply sunk to your bottom lip out of nervousness.

Please don't notice me! You internally scream as you see his face but his stare was just straight. He didn't give you any glance as he continue his stride, walking past by you.

And you sighed, it surprised you how it sounded like you were disappointed of something. Were you unconsciously wanting him to look at you? And if only for a second, your eyes could meet.

Is this what they call liking someone feels like?

You twist your waist as you try to gaze where he is. And there, you saw his back, you smile to yourself as you stare at the man. Silently admiring him. Silently admiring Jeon Jungkook.

And you tried to remember how you first met him. You wondered if the first sight of him already made you like him. You tried to remember if it was love at first sight.

It was the first month of your school year as a sophomore. The office already called you in to be one of the writers to write the campus newspaper so you head to the journalist's room to write. Since freshmen, you were already a part of it and now, you're one of those who hold the highest positions.

You were a treasure the school shouldn't miss. It was sunny, the sunlight darting through the window glass, the nice wood newly painted, stacks of blank and ink paper lies on the tables that was scattered on the room.

It was pretty messy but for you, journalists, it was organized. You click furiously on the keyboard of your laptop. Your eyes glued to the screen as your brows furrowed in concentration. You wanted your first article to be a masterpiece and you need to focus for you to achieve your goal.

You press the enter key loudly, marking of your finish. You stretch out then rereads your work. You groan as you feel like something is missing on your article.

"What? What's wrong?" Min Yoongi, the head of the journalists came to your side to check on you. He leans in and reads your work. You let him, your arms crossed on your chest as your leg bounce uncontrallably.

"It's great. Why do you look like you just wrote a worthless shit?" He says as he straighten his back and you look up at him from your seat.

"Something is missing and its annoying." You complain, pouting your lips cutely after.

He chuckles. "Yeah, right. Wait here, I think I know how to fix it." He says then goes for the door.

And you were left to read your article over and over again. Countless times that you already edited it, cutting the editor's job. Your baby hair falling and rising as if a disaster just came to visit them as your ponytail grips to your hair desperately.

And you heard the wooden door creaked. You saw Yoongi's brown hair then another head covered with black wavy hair. Your eyes adjusting to his height since he was a lot taller than Yoongi. You noticed the camera strap clinging to his neck as he wore an over sized black shirt.

You saw his wide eyes and unique form of lips. The slope of his nose and the sharpness of his jaw. The man that Yoongi brought in was handsome, that's for sure.

His look was sweet, almost screaming his personality. You knew, just by the first lay of your eyes on him, he was a nice guy with great body built and handsome face.

You stood up from your chair as you see them coming towards you. They stopped just right in front of you, you stare at the new guy in front of you as he does the same to you. You almost giggle when you find his doe eyes cute.

The man infront of you looks so innocent with the way he looks at you but his body tells you otherwise.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, he's the school's photographer and videographer. He's also your senior." Yoongi's low voice interrupted you thoughts of the man infront of you.

You nod, lightly bowing to the innocent man. When you lift your head up, you see the man smiling at you. He doesn't smile fully but only enough to make you feel warm on the inside.

"He'll help you with your article." He continues. You nod as you throw Yoongi a glance.

"I'll leave the two of you then. Jeon Jungkook, I trust you with her safety." He says as he tap Jeon Jungkook's shoulder that nod back to him.

Yoongi exits the room with my eyes following his figure. The door creaks for a moment then pure silence came. You stood there awkward as the man tries to capture your eyes.

"What's your name again? Yoongi forgot to tell me." The tall man infront of you chuckles and your eyes widen, he looks so cute with a little sprinkle of hotness.

You smiled, eyes curving. "Y/n. I'm Y/n." You said and Jeon Jungkook smiled at you, eyes sparkling as the silence consume the both of you, but this time it wasn't awkward.

And that's how the two of you first met. That's how you met Jeon Jungkook.

__________________________________________________________________________________________