Nineteen

"I'll just talk to coach Choi and we'll go back to the hotel, okay?" Jungkook said, a hand touching your elbow so lightly.

You nodded, "I'll be here."

You smiled as you watch him walk away, each steps leading away from you. The match was already done and luckily, your team made it to the semi-final that will be held for tomorrow, and you've been standing by Jungkook's side for a couple of hours.

Tilting your head slightly, you wonder if you looked clingy, if he got annoyed by you but he was the one who told you to stay and never leave he's side, so you guess he didn't feel that way.

Random cheering was covering the insides of the gymnasium, the sound of the pingpong ball hitting the racket whenever the players receive it made everything so intense and the eyes of people were only focused on that small orange ball.

"Hey," you heard a male voice from your back.

You turned to look, your smile plastered on your face as you expected it'd be Jeon Jungkook, but a guy with pale skin and black styled hair came into your view. His lips were red and his nose was very narrow, he was tall too.

He had a perfect face, you wouldn't deny that but it just feels so different when it was Jungkook you're looking at.

"Hi, uhm... I'm Eun Woo and I've been noticing you since earlier. I just wanted to ask for your name?" He asked, a hand goes to the back of his head to scratch it.

"Uh..." you stared at him, stiff and awkward, you didn't know what to do.

Should you tell him your name or not? But what's the point? You already like someone else.

"You're really beautiful and I want to be friends with you." He said as he smiled. And it felt surreal, how his smile reached his eyes too.

He seems like a kind guy, plus giving him your name wouldn't hurt right?

"I'm Y/n." You said as you return a small smile.

He nodded, "I've been wanting to know your name but a guy was always by your side. Is he your brother?"

You were about to answer him when an arm wraps around your waist, "Does a brother do this?" A voice errupts like a thunder, tinted with annoyance.

Jeon Jungkook was looking intensely at the guy infront of you, his brows furrowed, jaw clenching. He pulled you closer to him that your bodies touched. His touch feels warm even against your shirt.

It felt like a fairytale, a daydream you always imagined as you stare at him with awe. Why? Why is he doing this?

"He's your boyfriend, Y/n?" Eun Woo asked, eyes on you.

You blinked, "I―I'm not sure." You said slowly.

"Why don't you ask me?" Jungkook's voice was threatening, "And why don't you back off?"

You almost stopped breathing when Jungkook took a step forward and stared at Eun Woo's eyes like he'd kill him anytime.

Eun Woo put his hands up in the air, "Chill dude, I just want to be her friend."

"She doesn't need one. Let's go, Y/n." He said with finality and pulled you away from Eun Woo and towards the gymnasium's exit.

His hand gripped your wrist tightly but not harshly, just enough to let you feel his annoyance. You couldn't say anything, just figuring out what he feels right now.

He stopped and hissed, "Just five minutes Y/n, I only left you for five minutes and you were already talking to that guy."

You jolt, "Are you mad? I―I... He seemed like a nice guy." You said with a small voice.