Forty

"Goodmorning! You have to wake up now." Wendy's voice rings in your ear early at the morning.

You felt her hand hold your shoulder and gently shakes it. But then, gradually it became stronger until you couldn't take it anymore and opened your one eye to see her.

She had her blonde hair up in a high ponytail early at the morning, she's still wearing her pajamas that had My Little Pony's print on it and she's grinning from ear to ear like she didn't cried her eyes out on your shoulder last night.

"It's your last day at school, remember? Come on, get up. Taehyung will give us a ride today." She said before standing up and grabbing her towel, putting it on her shoulder and walking inside your bathroom.

You sighed and closed your eyes again, hearing Wendy shout your name again to wake up before drifting to sleep again. You wake up again at the sound of your closet loudly banging.

"Damn it, Y/n, get up or we'll be late!" You sat up straight from sleeping, eyes wide open and head hurting and spinning from the sudden movement you made. You saw Wendy fixing her shirt.

She took your towel from the seat and threw it on your face. "Taehyung's already downstairs! Get up, lazy fat ass." She hissed. You slowly walk to the bathroom.

"Is this what you're going to Australia? My gosh, how will you even wake up in the morning? You need me there!" She said as she put a winged eyeliner on her lids. You rolled your eyes before stepping on the cold tiles of your bathroom.

You yawned inside the car of Taehyung. He had told Wendy how he persuaded his father to by him this and how his father forbid him to drive unless he graduates. The driver his father assigned to drive for Taehyung parked the car on the parking lot of your school.

"So your goal for today is to get all of your things from your locker and make sure all your files are okay?" Taehyung looked at you over his shoulder from the passenger seat.

You nodded. "Yeah."

"I'll help you with that. I'll tell Dad's secretary." He said before he went down the car.

He opened your door and let you out. He walk you to your room and stop when you're in front of the door.  "I'll see you this afternoon then." He said before leaving.

You watch him leave, his frame getting smaller as he step further away from you then when he disappeared from your sight, you turn to your room. Wendy already went in and was already sitting on her seat, she's already talking to one of your classmate. You took a minute to just watch your classmates do their usual thing.

One of them noticed you standing in the door frame, she smiled and wave her hand. You smiled back then you walk towards your seat. It felt like it was a special moment for you, the times that felt like you were a ghost in this classroom made you even more alive when everyone turn their heads on you nodding and smiling your way.

These people may not be that close to you, but they sure have a place in your heart.

"We'll invite you to our reunion, Y/n and you have to come home for that." The classroom president said, her long light brown hair was curled into a soft beach waves.

"I'm not yet leaving and you already want me to come back." You chuckled.

You heard a shuffling noise outside your room and some whispers, the door opened revealing one of your classmate heaving.

"Yah, is it playing in our room too?" She asked then goes to the teacher's table. She pulled the cabinet under the table and got the remote for the television at the corner of our room.