1.

Veronica, Sincere, Ant and Tati in the MM.

Veronica

"V, where you at?" My sister Tati said into the phone.

"I'm on my way." I said irritated that I had to go to the hood today.

I lived in the suburbs of Jersey in a nice mansion that was fit for me while my big sister Tati lived in the hood. She didn't have to live in the hood but that's where she wanted to be, she loved it.

"Well, hurry up. My appointment is at 3." She said as I hung up, rolling my eyes.

Her car was currently in the shop and she needed me to drive her to an appointment. I didn't have anything to do today so I agreed.

I shuffled my keys in my hands as I walked out of my front door, making sure everything was locked up.

Once I was finished, I clicked the button on my keys, unlocking the doors to my white Mercedes Benz as I hopped in, clicked another button and pulled off.

It took me a good 45 minutes on the expressway to get to my sister's house. When I finally got there, she was already outside on her step, talking to a group of girls.

"I'll see y'all hoes later." She waved to them and they waved back as I put on my Chanel sunglasses and they gave me dirty looks.

"Tuh." I said to myself, turning my head forward as my sister got in.

"Look at you, looking all boujee as usual." She smiled as I did the same.

I then pulled off as she went on about my boujee appearance.

"Alright, where's this appointment?" I cut her off, fed up at this point.

"Just go straight." She said and I did as told for about 5 blocks.

"Turn right here." She said and I did.

A few moments later, we were pulling up to a tattoo shop.

"Here?" I furrowed my eyebrows and she nodded, getting out.

"I thought you said you had an appointment?" I said, getting out the car.

"Yes, a tattoo appointment." She said in a duh tone.

"You get on my nerves." I rolled my eyes as I noticed a bunch of guys standing in front of the shop.

"Come on." She said as we walked passed them and all eyes were on us.

"Damn, ma." One guy said.

"Can I have your number?" I heard another one say and I turned my lip up.

"Ew." I said to myself as we walked into the place and it was crowded with people. Loud people.

"What's up T?" I heard a guy say and my sister smiled big, hugging him.

"What's good with you, Ant?" She asked him.

"Nothing, I been chilling. Taking care of my lady, you know she's about to drop my little one." He told her and she nodded.