18.

..2 hours later

12pm

Sincere

I watched as V slept on my chest , snoring lightly with her hair all messy from the wild ass sex we just had.

It's been a long week without her and I can't lie, I missed her every second of it. I was just mad and I needed sometime to myself. I'm glad she pulled up though, it proved to me that she really did fuck with me. Not to mention her telling me she loved me too when I said it.

I smiled to myself, thinking about those words leaving my mouth. I never thought I'd love any woman other than the women in my family but V was different, she had me sprung.

"Yo, Sincere." I heard Penelope call from downstairs.

"Oh shit." I said, forgetting she was still here.

I got up from under V as she stirred in her sleep and I put on my sweats and a t-shirt. I then walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"My fault, I forgot you was even here." I told her.

"I see. Y'all wild." She said as I chuckled.

"Couldn't give a bitch a heads up or nothing?" She laughed.

"I told you to go to the other side of the house." I said, sitting down.

"Well, Damn. I didn't know that's what you meant." She said as I nodded my head.

"I'm about to go though." She said.

"You need a ride?" I asked.

"No, my Uber is on it's way." She said and I nodded.

"Is your girl friend coming down? I actually feel like I need to apologize for walking in on y'all like that earlier, I didn't mean to intrude. She probably thought we had something going on.." She trailed off and I flagged her.

"I just put her to sleep, she'll be aight." I said and she chuckled.

"Well the next time I see her, I'll introduce myself, formally." She said and I nodded.

"Alright, my Uber's here. See you at the shop?" She asked and I nodded.

"Alright, Boss." She said, walking out.

**

..1 hour later

Veronica

"Ouch." I whined, awaking from my slumber.

My body ached as I sat up, slowly in Sincere's bed. I got up, put on my ripped shirt and made my way to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I had bite marks on my neck and a few small hickeys. I then turned around to look in the full body mirror and my waist had two huge bruises on each side.

"Ah." I whined as I furrowed my eyebrows, rubbing my hand over them.

After spending a couple of minutes looking over my body, I walked out of the bathroom. Sincere was sitting on the edge of his bed, rolling up as I watched intently. He looked at me, looking at him.